Ford GT collectibles display case

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Got tired of buying stuff twice because everything was packed away and almost impossible to look through so I decided to get a couple of display cases and enjoy this stuff from time to time. Bad new is I still need another case as I ran out of room in these two cases:ack If anyone notices things that I am missing please let me know so I can enjoy some more hunting over the winter months.:thumbsup Keep in mind that this doesn't include any of the paper collectibles.

Attachments

• DSC05564.jpg
    DSC05564.jpg
    147.3 KB · Views: 516
  • DSC05562.jpg
    DSC05562.jpg
    107.7 KB · Views: 442
  • DSC05561.jpg
    DSC05561.jpg
    138.3 KB · Views: 442
  • DSC05563.jpg
    DSC05563.jpg
    145.1 KB · Views: 445
Last edited:

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
More photos

Attachments

• DSC05571.jpg
    DSC05571.jpg
    142.2 KB · Views: 437
  • DSC05569.jpg
    DSC05569.jpg
    154.9 KB · Views: 436
  • DSC05570.jpg
    DSC05570.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 435
  • DSC05565.jpg
    DSC05565.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 446
H

HHGT

Sickness I tell you, Sickness...I mean seriously how much GT stuff can someone accumulate?

Very nice, I am afraid to go look at my stuff...

Last edited:

Magic

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 13, 2010
Fredericksburg, TX
Nice collection!

FordGT4fun

very nice John, where do you find all this stuff.
Regards
Pierre

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
very nice John, where do you find all this stuff.
Regards
Pierre

That's funny Pierre because that is exactly what my wife said:lol Five years of the EBay sickness:ack I've got a serious problem:willy And to think of all of the car parts I have:ack It is truly a sickness:bang

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I was really hoping the case would be billet. :lol

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
I've got about 10 vinyl tubs with covers. Glad to see someone else has the big Mattel car.

spyder625

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 23, 2008
Where did u get those ford gt poker chips?

MK2_GT

GTX1 Owner
Mar 25, 2006
Very nice collection!!

Beach-GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 8, 2006
Seminole Florida
Well.............you out did me.

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
John,

Thanks for posting. It has allowed me to prove to my wife that I actually do not have too much stuff since there is someone else who is on a different level. Nice collection.

Stu

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
That's funny Pierre because that is exactly what my wife said:lol Five years of the EBay sickness:ack I've got a serious problem:willy And to think of all of the car parts I have:ack It is truly a sickness:bang

John,
We could start a therapy group!!
I'm in the same boat !!
My wife too, is amazed!!!!

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
John,
We could start a therapy group!!
I'm in the same boat !!
My wife too, is amazed!!!!

John: glad to see the valve cover build plate prominently displayed in your collection that you got from me at Ford Carlisle. very nice! scott
p.s. I think you need a nice complete drivetrain sitting in the corner as a coffee table! call me !!!

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
John: glad to see the valve cover build plate prominently displayed in your collection that you got from me at Ford Carlisle. very nice! scott
p.s. I think you need a nice complete drivetrain sitting in the corner as a coffee table! call me !!!

Yes Scott the engine badge is one of my prize possessions in this collection. As you can see from the picture I did get a complete motor and trans from G-Force last winter so that is off of my to do list as well:banana I really do have a sickness:ack

Attachments

• DSC03778.JPG
    DSC03778.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 150

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Where did u get those ford gt poker chips?

Not so sure exactly where other than an EBay auction several years ago

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Great collection. Nuts like me too!!!
what is in the "film" can??

NorthwoodGT

GT Owner
Jun 12, 2009
Michigan
Great collection. Nuts like me too!!!
what is in the "film" can??

John: heh enough with the snipet little teaser pictures. let's see the whole garage!!! I think the forum needs a garage section of everyone's cool garage pics. There's been a lot of outstanding garage shots when people show pictures of their GTs! it would just be something else to drool over. ( I knew you must have had a coffee table engine sitting somewhere in your collection !!! )

Last edited:

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
The irony of this, is I just got back from Costco buying the Pacific dvd series for my older son, and what's on a table across from the dvds? A variety of remote control cars, and GTs in red/white, black/silver, blue/white, and silver/black. 5 years since the car went out of production and it shows up as a Christmas gift remote control car. That ought to tell you about the intrinsic popularity of the GT

Gulf GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 9, 2006
California
The irony of this, is I just got back from Costco buying the Pacific dvd series for my older son, and what's on a table across from the dvds? A variety of remote control cars, and GTs in red/white, black/silver, blue/white, and silver/black. 5 years since the car went out of production and it shows up as a Christmas gift remote control car. That ought to tell you about the intrinsic popularity of the GT

Or that they were not popular and Costco got a great deal on them because someone else could not sell them.