GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
How many applicants so far?

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Lots of undefined on the page. Reminds me of obamacare on day 1. I'll look tomorrow.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
I DID IT!!!!!!!
Big tip to fill out the form, I woke up my 22 year old, It then took 10 minutes! Shrink your screen so you can see the completed side bars.......You will understand, AWSUM, PLEASE put on your glasses or you will be waisting time.:biggrin
10 years my friend ......drive on, even if we need glasses!:facepalm:
GTJOEY1314

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
Didn't see any place on the application for indicating being " likeable ".

Adios

GT Owner
Apr 24, 2010
E. Washington State
I started my application last night. Going to enlist the help of my son for the media part. He'll love to inherit 2 -GTs.

GTED

GT Owner
Apr 4, 2006
One question: If I go back to make edits to the initially submitted application, will I need to hit the Submit button again, or only need to hit the Save & Continue button?

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I believe site maintenance may still be ongoing as even with email confirmation of my application I am still not able to view/modify my application. If anyone has the same problem you are not alone. Patience everyone.

Ed

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
After filling this out, it said I had submitted successfully and could renter to edit. When I reenter, it gives me a blank application page again. Is anybody else able to see their info after exiting and reentering?
Thanks.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Anyone read the terms and conditions? In July ford will sent up to 5 e-mails over a 120 hour period. I will apply over the next week. Let the initial surge and server overload pass. Play with the config for now.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
I was able to update mine about 4 hours ago

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
whew, mine finally took the second time through.... :thumbsup I'm so tired, I'm going to have to proofread it tomorrow to make sure I didn't make too many errors .:eek

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany
Got the initial setup right, now it's about one month to fine-tune the input. Anyone got a time traveling machine for me to travel back into the 70ies and hide an old GT40/Mustang in a barn ?

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Ed, I just posted this on another thread, but went back, and things were blank. Refreshing the page got everything back for me.