Ford GT Application Process Begins!

Awsum GT

GT Owner '05 & '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Central California
I think the issue that caused the problems was when Jay Leno tried to submit his application... he was inputting all of his cars and when he got to the 500th one it shut everything down

LOVE CHP

GT Owner
May 30, 2007
Central Calif.
Did mine today. Went smoothly. Also got back in for a little cleanup. Good luck guys!

Awsum GT

GT Owner '05 & '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Central California
I DID IT!!!!!!!
Big tip to fill out the form, I woke up my 22 year old, It then took 10 minutes! Shrink your screen so you can see the completed side bars.......You will understand, AWSUM, PLEASE put on your glasses or you will be waisting time.:biggrin
10 years my friend ......drive on, even if we need glasses!:facepalm:
GTJOEY1314
Got in today... No issues... Ordered 2 of them... Should be arriving in August. Surprised how quickly they got back to me and said I was in :wink

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
That's funny, I live here in Detroit and I heard it was Justin Verlander that broke the process while uploading photos. No, it wasn't pics of cars.

Joe Dozzo

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2006
Canon City, CO
Funny comments about the stars, or those in a position to "influence public opinion"...

But that said, it reminds me chances for we mere mortals are barely a hair above zero...

Last edited:

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Joe... I agree. I have a difficult enough time just trying to "influence my own family".....let alone influencing anyone in the 'public domain".

andy (ajb)

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany
Even though I don't know anything, this sounds reasonable :rofl

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Got in today... No issues... Ordered 2 of them... Should be arriving in August. Surprised how quickly they got back to me and said I was in :wink
Well, I suppose that anyone that can put up 1.500 posts in 1½ months probably deserves 2 of them....

(Stormcat will probably qualify for 3)

Awsum GT

GT Owner '05 & '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Central California
Well, I suppose that anyone that can put up 1.500 posts in 1½ months probably deserves 2 of them....

(Stormcat will probably qualify for 3)
This coming from someone that has over 7,000 posts? And your count on my posts are way off.

Last edited:

Chris A.

GT #32
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 6, 2007
Ortega Mountain, CA
:rofl:lol:rofl:lol:rofl I thought I was the only one that noticed:wink:wink:wink

GTED

GT Owner
Apr 4, 2006
Jerry, why such late arrival for your NFGT? Mine is scheduled for delivery in late June!!! Really...

GTED

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
Of course there has been some post-whoring and ass-kissing lately.

It's OK, to be expected, when demand GREATLY exceeds supply.

Seen it many times in many places, all good fun, let's enjoy the fray!

Last edited:

DBK

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit

*Important FYI*

Due to the overwhelmingly positive response to the Ford GT online customer application, additional site maintenance is being performed which is preventing applicants from reviewing their data when they log in again. Please know that all data has been saved securely and applicants will be able to review their data again once the maintenance has been completed. Thank you for your patience and your interest in the all-new Ford GT.

:cheers

DBK

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
I just emailed technical support asking where my info went!!! Thanks!!!!

Matt

GT Owner
Jan 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
yeah buddy

Matt

GT Owner
Jan 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
Application finished. easy peasy $552,921 easy.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '05 & '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Central California
Yeeee haw!!!!!

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany
Maintenance on my data sounds good :wink