Double DIN radio brackets now available from Kip Ewing

eg1985

GT Owner
Jan 7, 2007
Fresno, CA
Shadowman - A big thanks to you Bill as always for all of your encouragement, advice, keeping Steve and I on point during the process, and for answering your phone at all hours my friend:thumbsup I'm really pleased with the outcome and I hope you enjoy your trip to Austin Jerry! Here's a couple pics of the finished product if I may-
jerrygt_1.jpg

jerrygt2.jpg

jerrygt3.jpg

Kip Ewing

CF Vendor
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 23, 2007
Suburban Detroit
This makes my day!

Thanks for posting!

Now Jerry has no excuses for not knowing how to get to the Continental Club while he is in Austin!

Bravo!

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Kip... the unit looks killer in the GT! The new Pioneer system is also killer. Spent most of the night in the garage learning the system... or at least trying to.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Jerry it look very nice! :thumbsup

But you have to intergrate the V1 make it real clean.

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
Very Nice.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Can't you cheap bozos hardwire that Valentine?

Aug 25, 2006
Can't you cheap bozos hardwire that Valentine?

They will however to do so as I do they need to remove the front portion of the headliner and they simply ran out of time before my transporter picks the gal of for her journey to Texas.

See you soon

Shadowman

Aug 25, 2006
Shadowman - A big thanks to you Bill as always for all of your encouragement, advice, keeping Steve and I on point during the process, and for answering your phone at all hours my friend:thumbsup I'm really pleased with the outcome and I hope you enjoy your trip to Austin Jerry! Here's a couple pics of the finished product if I may-
jerrygt_1.jpg

jerrygt2.jpg

jerrygt3.jpg

As we have worked togther on numerous projects this one was no exception; my pleasure from start to the wonderful completion.

All the best

Shadowman

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
They will however to do so as I do they need to remove the front portion of the headliner and they simply ran out of time before my transporter picks the gal of for her journey to Texas.

See you soon

Shadowman

I know that story all too well!

Aug 25, 2006
I know that story all too well!

This my friend is because we worked through this process together and the results as created by you are wonderful.

All the best

Shadowman

GTFUN

GT Owner
Aug 19, 2009
Atlanta,Ga
That's one upgrade I wish was done by you Shelby, anybody good in ATL to do a job like this?

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
That's one upgrade I wish was done by you Shelby, anybody good in ATL to do a job like this?

It would not be that expensive to ship the car back to us and would be worth it to get a flawless install.... :)
call me if interested

JCSB

Ex GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Where have you guys been putting the GPS antenna? I just put it on top of the radio in my Viper.

John

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
Where have you guys been putting the GPS antenna? I just put it on top of the radio in my Viper.

John

I mounted mine on a plate above the wiper motor.

JCSB

Ex GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
I mounted mine on a plate above the wiper motor.

Thanks,
John

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
IMG_5274.JPG

Aug 25, 2006

John

As with BlackIce; Awsum GT's is also located under bonnet and then under the plastic boot insert on the flat surface by the wiper shaft

Takes care

Shadowman

Last edited:

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Elbows don't count - we need thumbs and fingers for the collection - :frown

JCSB

Ex GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
As with BlackIce; Awsum GT's is also located under bonnet and then under the plastic boot insert on the flat surface by the wiper shaft

Takes care

Shadowman

Thanks Shadowman.

John

eg1985

GT Owner
Jan 7, 2007
Fresno, CA
Elbows don't count - we need thumbs and fingers for the collection - :frown
:lol Not a problem....would you like them bloody or not? :biggrin