Confirmation receipt. ??

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Guess Im the only one not worried.... Couple hundred e-mails to comb through, not to mention the likely quantity of people that have nothing to do with the program acceptance, as the letters have been posted allowing anyone access to the e-mail address.

JCO1966

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 22, 2006
Greenville SC
I just printed mine out and filled in everything by hand and signed and notorized it and emailed it back to the concierge email address

I did the same

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
Relax guys and trust the process. I will bet that y'all will have something in your mailbox (and email inbox) soon and well before the deadline.

And while we wait, John is working on a performance upgrade that will make 900+ horsepower??

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
I too am in the same boat, so I guess we're all OK. I sent Ford an e-mail to ask, "To whom and Where do I send these notarized forms?" No response, nothing in spam folder. So I, like many e-mailed a scanned copy to "customer@fordgtconcierge.com". Here's what I wrote:

Per your message below, I have completed the attached forms. In the absence of any directions regarding where and to whom to send these documents, I am replying to your original e-mail "customer@fordgtconcierge.com". I hope that these notarized and completed documents that are attached to this email meet your requirements to begin my ordering process for a new Ford GT.
Thanks,
Tim Cantwell

timcantwell

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Guess Im the only one not worried.... Couple hundred e-mails to comb through, not to mention the likely quantity of people that have nothing to do with the program acceptance, as the letters have been posted allowing anyone access to the e-mail address.

Good point Andy, there may be thousands of those who were not selected sending "hate mail".:frown

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I just received response confirming the receipt of my documents and some additional information on the order process. They should be going out to everyone shortly.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Received mine as well

Johnneymax

GT Owner
Oct 31, 2011
New Jersey

Last edited:

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
I just received response confirming the receipt of my documents and some additional information on the order process. They should be going out to everyone shortly.

Got mine last night. The exciting part about the concierge's message is that they'll be telling us our build window in their next communication.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I got my confirmation receipt. As Dave mentions the next thing will be anxiously awaiting to know your build sequence.. I see this forum section has been renamed to the " 2017 " section...

looking forward to a "2017 " Tech section.. I'm hoping we'll at least be able to change our own oil. And hopefully we won't be discussing gauge issues. . That is other than trying to figure out digital screen preferences..:biggrin

Last edited:

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
I did NOT get a such e-mail
And I did send the pdf in an e-mail to the address in the letter

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Gentlemen,

Ahhhh, much better. I received a conformation email as well. I'm still grinning like a blithering idiot and feel like I've been smoking something illegal. I like the line that says "You're officially one step closer to Ford GT ownership". This is so cool.

Chip

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
I did NOT get a such e-mail
And I did send the pdf in an e-mail to the address in the letter

I didn't get one yet either. I'm sure Ford is sorting through the initial paperwork and will send them shortly.

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
mine came today as well.

usmcfred

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 26, 2006
Massachusetts
Concierge Acknowledgement Received

WHEW! Mine just came in time stamped 12:01 PM.

Now I can relax again!

usmcfred

timcantwell

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Just got my confirmation at 10::34 AM this morning. Thank you Ford for working on a Saturday!

Dear Tim,

We’re contacting you today to let you know that you’re officially one step closer to Ford GT ownership.
We truly appreciate that you have taken the time to complete your paperwork, and this email confirms that we’ve received the following documents from you: Affidavit & Preferences Forms
In the upcoming weeks, you will receive a digital and print copy of your Ford GT Welcome Guide, which will define next steps in this process.

With your guide, you will also receive your individual Order Window Notification, which identifies the timeframe you will be engaged in your unique ordering process with the Ford GT Concierge Team.

We’re committed to provide to you a highly personalized ownership experience. As your dedicated Ford GT Concierge, please understand that we are here to assist you during each unique phase.

Your Welcome Guide will be mailed to the mailing address you provided in your Preference Packet. Until then, if you have any questions please feel free to contact the Ford GT Concierge Team at customer@fordgtconcierge.com.

Sincerely,
Ford GT Concierge Team

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Waiting eagerly!
I was so paranoid I to sent mine 3x!
Maybe Ill get 3 allocations!

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
Just got mine. Now I can relax on my hunt.

Mar 15, 2006
GT Modifier, I am thinking that this is one of the few cars that is perfection from the factory...

Last edited:

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
1109 is my new lucky #!! LOL!

Attachments

• New GT Mail 073016.jpg
    New GT Mail 073016.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 180