CLASSIC AUTO INSURANCE IN Ma.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Good news fellow FGT brethren.If you live in Massachusetts or as Specracer says Masswhole.We can now use Drew to write our Hagerty or special car insurance!There is nothing better than having a fellow car guy and friend on your side.
THANKS Drew!!

Here is his email.
drew@classicins.com

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Thanks for posting.

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
I have been dealing with Drew for years , including the last 24 hours-- the best.

usmcfred

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 26, 2006
Massachusetts
Thanks Ronny ...

Drew@ClassicAuto

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jan 10, 2008
Thanks for the post Ron. Yes, if you have a current Hagerty policy in MA, we can now manage that policy for you. Just need your policy# and email and I can send you a form by DocuSign to show Classic Auto as your broker of record for your policy. Feel free to email me with any questions.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Drew is a good person!

Ed

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
A VERY GOOD person!

quahog

GT Owner
Mar 12, 2017
Cape Cod
quahog

I did get Hagerty to insure my GT only a few weeks ago. I do have other older cars with them.

Drew@ClassicAuto

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jan 10, 2008
I did get Hagerty to insure my GT only a few weeks ago. I do have other older cars with them.

Quahog, our agency can represent your interests on your policy with them if you would like. Ron had a current policy with Hagerty and we took the management over of his account with them. Feel free to reach out if interested.