Carbon Handbrake Bezel from Kip Ewing

Kip Ewing

CF Vendor
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 23, 2007
Suburban Detroit
bezelfront.jpg

Greetings All

Here we go with another new part introduction this week!

After many requests, I've developed a carbon version of the handbrake bezel.

This part is compatible with the original magnesium tunnel, or the carbon tunnels we produce.

This is a full carbon part, even the retention springs are carbon. We developed a molded carbon spring plate that is bonded into the back side of the bezel.

A few of these are spoken for already, but we have a few being finished that can ship by the end of the month.

This is another really simple installation; 30 seconds and no tools required.

Interested parties can PM me or email me through our web site.

Thanks!
Still more to come - next, the rear window vents!

Cheers
Kip

Last edited:

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Kip, tell me more of the rear window vents. Are they the long ones on the left and right side? :banana

Can you fab the clam shell vents also in CF..... not the grates but the black long ones vertically mounted?

Thanks!

Kip Ewing

CF Vendor
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 23, 2007
Suburban Detroit
Rear window vents

Kip, tell me more of the rear window vents. Are they the long ones on the left and right side? :banana

Can you fab the clam shell vents also in CF..... not the grates but the black long ones vertically mounted?

Thanks!

Yep, we are making the vents that go on either side of the rear window, along with the high mount stop lamp mount over the rear window.
They are really, really cool. More details next week, as we should have a set ready to photograph.

The louvered clamshell vents will happen in carbon too. We need to complete the Double DIN that everyone is screaming for before we do those...

Cheers
Kip

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
We need to complete the Double DIN that everyone is screaming for before we do those...

Cheers
Kip

:thumbsup :biggrin

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
^^^^ +1 (or two).

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
great stuff Kip!
I am down for the rear window surround.

OzGT

GT Owner
Aug 21, 2006
South of Sydney, AUS
Kip haven't heard back from you now since early August. Have sent 2 emails in the meantime. Just sent another after reading this post. Keen to get moving with some parts :).

Aug 25, 2006
Yep, we are making the vents that go on either side of the rear window, along with the high mount stop lamp mount over the rear window.
They are really, really cool. More details next week, as we should have a set ready to photograph.

The louvered clamshell vents will happen in carbon too. We need to complete the Double DIN that everyone is screaming for before we do those...

Cheers
Kip

As always Kip; truly over the top.

This IMO was a much needed finishing touch for an already wonderful array of pieces.

Now as for the DD; we chat about it all the time as such I know that it is around the proverbial corner.

Thank you for all that you bring to the party

Takes care

Shadowman

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Again, very nice Kip.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
agree with everyone, very nice job, Im even more excited about the double din radio bracket.:banana

Kip Ewing

CF Vendor
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 23, 2007
Suburban Detroit
Storage Bin

Kip haven't heard back from you now since early August. Have sent 2 emails in the meantime. Just sent another after reading this post. Keen to get moving with some parts :).

Greetings
Yes, I remember our exchange in August.
I guess the other emails slipped by me.
Even with the down economy, we've been hammered at the shop.

I've got a storage compartment about finished and will set that aside for you.
I'll go get the email you reference just sending and follow up on details.
Thanks for the patience. We are just completing two total interiors and a few exterior parts for a single client. I should be able to get your part finished by early next week.

Cheers
Kip

Kip Ewing

CF Vendor
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 23, 2007
Suburban Detroit
double DIN

As always Kip; truly over the top.

This IMO was a much needed finishing touch for an already wonderful array of pieces.

Now as for the DD; we chat about it all the time as such I know that it is around the proverbial corner.

Thank you for all that you bring to the party

Takes care

Shadowman

Thanks Shadowman

Spent part of the evening at Rich Brooks shop getting some input on how to improve installation of the new part, relative to the original. Also, we are going to provide for a bit more clearance to tunnel to make that easier to service without scratching the radio bracket. It should help reduce your 'blue tape bill'...