Calendars!

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
Got mine Christmas Eve. Thanks everyone.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Just returned from out-of-town. One of first 95 sent out and was delivered Christmas eve day (in Michigan).

Thanks Dave & Camilo, great calendar, esp.the red cars!!

cobrajeff

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 5, 2006
Daytona Beach
Got Mine! Beautiful work! Thanks Dave and Camilo!

Jeff

JCE-GT

GT Owner
Nov 22, 2006
Mission Viejo, CA
For those of you living on the West Coast, I can offer the following timing reference:

I ordered two calendars and believe they were likely among the second 100 shipped. I received shipping confirmation on the 23rd indicating they had left Madison Heights, Michigan at 9:41 PM, and their arrival was scanned at 10:25 AM into Hodgkins, Illinois on the 24th. I guess due to the Holiday schedule their departure from Hodgkins wasn't until 1:38 PM on the 28th. According to the tracking detail they should be delivered on January 4th.
Just another reason to be looking forward to the New Year! :cheers

Thanks Dave and Camillo for the efforts you both extended to make this great 2010 Calendar possible.

JCE-GT (Tungsten - 0187)

ford gt 1625

GT Owner
Sep 1, 2009
Atlanta GA
Got mine today # 69 GREAT job on the pictures and layout . Thanks to all involved for a great piece of art work. Mike

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Got mine today # 69 GREAT job on the pictures and layout . Thanks to all involved for a great piece of art work. Mike

I also just had mine delivered today. I'm up the road from ya about 4 hr's Mike.....

NJGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Got mine today. Great pictures, unfortunately damaged in transit.
Dave - were they insured with UPS?

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Ordered,

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
Got mine today via UPS. Thanks DBK. Arrived undamaged but the envelope was completely open and I don't just mean an unglued flap. Someone had quite obviously taken a knife or scissor and slit the end off the entire mailing envelope. Fortunately contents intact. I am calling UPS tomorrow to complain as quite obviously someone in transit decided to have a looks-ee.

Stu

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Got mine today via UPS. Thanks DBK. Arrived undamaged but the envelope was completely open and I don't just mean an unglued flap. Someone had quite obviously taken a knife or scissor and slit the end off the entire mailing envelope. Fortunately contents intact. I am calling UPS tomorrow to complain as quite obviously someone in transit decided to have a looks-ee.

Stu

That is REALLY annoying. The same exact thing happened to the units I sent GTNJ but they took 4 of the 5 calendars I sent. I wasn't aware shipping via UPS required a "Do Not Steal or Open" marking on the cover. Unbelievable. :mad

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
That is REALLY annoying. The same exact thing happened to the units I sent GTNJ but they took 4 of the 5 calendars I sent. I wasn't aware shipping via UPS required a "Do Not Steal or Open" marking on the cover. Unbelievable. :mad

Dave, you do not have a label on the cover saying, "really cool pictures of cool cars inside", do you? :lol

You think the post office was so busy this time of year, that they do not have time for that kind of stuff!:ack

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
My GT calendar arrived fine. However, the one I ordered from the Golf channel with pix of all of Tiger's babes never showed up...:rofl

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Everything was sent UPS correct? or USPS?
eitherway, doesn't matter, just curious.....
Looking fwd to 'em
:cheers

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
I've been lucky. My UPS drivers are obviously into other things besides car.

like the beginning of the pocketbook for the cars :rofl

Attachments

• ups_girls_uniform.jpg
    ups_girls_uniform.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 135

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Got an e-mail that mine shipped, we will see if it shows up unmolested (well be fine if it was the "drivers" above)

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
DBK, Camillo: Got mine today. Extended family is here for "family Christmas" and they saw it and were wowed. Really great. Thank you.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Virtually all of them were shipped, and if yours has not been because it's going out of country or didn't have a UPS serviceable address, it will tomorrow. Thanks for the patience.

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Shoot Dave, I totally missed the ordering updates. Can I still order one?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Yeah sure thing, we've got plenty left but need to keep some for the Designer's Night Party on the 11th.

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Thanks DBK. Order placed. Let me know if there are any issues re: the number (3) I've ordered or the cost for shipping to Canada.

Cheers.

Pro