Dec 20, 2005
Beautiful East Texas
Anybody have one they wanna' sell?

mardyn

Aug 25, 2006
Anybody have one they wanna' sell?

mardyn

Mardyn

Do you ask because you are looking for the looooooong deal or simply want a black one?

Percentage wise those presented in black are very few

Takes care

Shadowman

mardyn

GT Owner
Dec 20, 2005
Beautiful East Texas
I really like the black finish better than the polished version. Didn't realize they were so rare... Hmmmm.

Really just kickin' 'round the idea any way, maybe a polished one wouldn't be so bad after all.

mardyn

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Go black. Actually when you order your kit tell them you want it black and you'll get

Attachments

• DSC04917.JPG
    DSC04917.JPG
    32.3 KB · Views: 189

mardyn

GT Owner
Dec 20, 2005
Beautiful East Texas
Torrie,

Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout....

btw, is that one for sale?

mardyn

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Torrie,

Now that's what I'm talkin' 'bout....

btw, is that one for sale?

mardyn

Sold, resides with a customer of mine in Monaco now. I can get you a new one if you want.

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Oh and I really dig the black personally. No shock there :wink

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I definitely prefer the black. Looks mean!

SKGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 22, 2008
Johns Creek, Ga
The black one will make more power.:biggrin
It is true that the black one will radiate heat much better than the shiny one. The difference in emissivity of heat sinks can effect their radiation capabilities by as much as 25%. Considering all the variables it might be hard to quantify but it is another reason you can add to buying the black one.

SK

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
The black one will make more power.:biggrin
It is true that the black one will radiate heat much better than the shiny one. The difference in emissivity of heat sinks can effect their radiation capabilities by as much as 25%. Considering all the variables it might be hard to quantify but it is another reason you can add to buying the black one.

SK

You are right about radiating the heat, but it goes both ways, so if the engine compartment is warmer than the inside of the blower, the blower will get warmer. This probably only happens while the engine is cold.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
A black body will radiate heat faster than any other color, but it will also absorb heat faster. So, if the surrounding area is hotter or there is direct line of sight to hotter objects, its temperature will rise faster; if it is cooler, its temperature will fall faster.