Best comments made related to your GT

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
not mine but it was posted on the forum!

pull up to a light, guy in a truck : "w00000w what kinda fu**ing car is that?"

Its a ford!

"w0000w what kinda fu**king ford?

fastest muthafu**king ford you'll ever see!

Mullet may disagree. :lol

GT38

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 19, 2008
Glendale, Arizona
Hilo Dave got what has to be the strangest comment that any of us could ever possibly hear. Maybe bizarre is more accurate. :eek Where are you Dave?

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State

That particular guy may never SEE Mullet's GT, therefore the statement as quoted is probably 100% correct! :lol :cheers

jim gibson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 13, 2009
warren, ohio
Fueling my car, and a lady came up to me and said "why would anybody buy a gray car?"

jim gibson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 13, 2009
warren, ohio
My car is tungsten in color.

Lorenzo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2008
U.S.A.
When they ask if those holes in the seats are speakers i say "Yes"

FlagstaffGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
I'm filling up at a local Flagstaff gas station. A young couple, still dressed in their wedding clothes, just married chaulked on their truck, asks if they can take some pictures. He takes a couple of picts. I say why don't you (the female half) sit in the driver's seat. I'll take a picture. They are out of memory on their camera. He jumps out and deletes a couple of their wedding pictures. At least they can prove she was in a GT!

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas

that made me chuckle.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Best comment - "your car looks soooooo much better than Ed Sims'."

Did DriveBy say that?

Ed

viva gt

GT Owner
Sep 15, 2010
toronto canada
When they ask if those holes in the seats are speakers i say "Yes"

when they ask what the holes are for i tell them this car is very fast and it is for venting for when you crap your pants. the smell has a way to get out

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
I once picked a customer up from jail in the GT. He asked if this was part of the service? I said yes, of course. He said he would tell everyone in jail the next time he went. He should be spreading the word now.

canuck

GT Owner
Mar 4, 2006
"I was kind of bored last night so I gave your car a nice bath."
Car was staying overnight at a friends house.

Given this info on sleepovers, I have told my daughter she is not allowed to go to them anymore.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I once picked a customer up from jail in the GT. He asked if this was part of the service? I said yes, of course. He said he would tell everyone in jail the next time he went. He should be spreading the word now.

:eek Yeeeeeeup...THAT'S the very group of people you'd want to know about the GT in your garage alright! :lol

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Sir I just got a report from one of my fellow officers to be looking for a Black & Silver Ferrari making high speed runs out here. Sir as you can see this isnt a Ferrari...Yep I can see that and I hear tell a Ford GT can whoop a Ferrari. I guess I'll go one street over now and see if I can find him.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Sir I just got a report from one of my fellow officers to be looking for a Black & Silver Ferrari making high speed runs out here. Sir as you can see this isnt a Ferrari...Yep I can see that and I hear tell a Ford GT can whoop a Ferrari. I guess I'll go one street over now and see if I can find him.

NICE leo

the first week I got mine I was stopped as soon as I pulled out of the driveway

he told me do you know how fast youre going, I said no.
he said 50! I was like I just pulled out of the driveway how is that possible?
he said I'd imagine it has something to do with that big sc on the back! I gave him a little smile as at that moment I knew he wasnt going to give me a ticket,

then he said, you better watch out, that thing will get you in a lot of trouble, and at that moment, I was thinking to myself, He has no Idea how much :)

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington

I had a simular encounter in McCall, Idaho a few years ago.

Was stopped by the LEO.

He said they had an a phone call from an very upset local homeowner.
Demanding that they find and arrest the person driving a silver/gray Ferrrai "well over" 100 mph in a 25 mph zone.

I told him I hadn't seen that car, but if I did I would be glad to call him.

Sent me on my merry way. After telling me that I had better strictly follow the speed limits.

tom46818

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2012
Overland Park, KS
My wife and I went to get some ice cream and an older couple probably in there 80's walked by us while we are sitting outside enjoy the beautiful weather and his wife asked him what kind of car is that and he replied without a hesitation that's a Ford GT. He walked around the car, you could tell he was a car guy and really appreciated the car.

mal

Heritage GT Owner
Nov 23, 2012
London/Kent, UK
Shortly after I got the car we had some friends over for dinner and they asked to see the car, and one lady who is not a petrol head took one look, turned away and said "oh Malcolm that is ridiculous"

mmlcobra

GT Owner
May 25, 2013
Was going 15 over on the local highway when a state guy in an unmarked SUV (never would have noticed) lit me up.
He came to the door and stated "just wanted to see the car!"
I suggested that "it would be a lot more considerate without the lights."
He responded, "yes sir, next time I will just point to the side of the road."
Turned out to be a good guy.
We sat on the shoulder for 30 minutes talking about the car.
Mark

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
Two years ago I was walking back to my parked GT after a couple of hours of tennis. Next to the car sat a town cop in his patrol car. As I approached the car I began to think of no-front-license-plate excuses. Turns out he was patiently waiting for the owner of the GT to return so he could express his admiration. I ended up taking cell phone (his) photos of him in the GT....a day we'll both remember.

Howard