Status
Not open for further replies.

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Holy sh$t is that a Gibson SG and a Kobalt shovel....?......that is GREAT.....GTDrummer likes........Keep it coming....any chance you have a Honda mower?.........Oh nice kid as well.

GTJIMMY

Permanent Vacation
Jun 12, 2009
Lloyd Harbor, NY
I have no idea what GTJOEY is talking about....I will not be handling any car shippments to Europe.:frown
I will however, offer suggestions and advice.......:thumbsup

GTJIMMY

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Okay, last call, anyone that would like to participate at "THE HENRY ", Please pm me as we need the check for 85 dollars by next friday July 29th. After that we will be busy getting ready. Please do not show up at the hotel as you will need a wrist ban to get in.
As Nardo plans our mid west stops....A" BIG THANK YOU " to Rich Robach...for a pit stop, and we will hit a little "route 66" from his house before we get to Los Angeles..........
AZTAD, You have been bitten by the "GT BUG".......I will start logging all your numbers on the cell.......The ROLLS ROYCE NATIONAL CONCOURS is the same week 2 blocks from Pebble Beach....so theres TONS to do.....
Remember all that are involved bring camers, recorders it will all be included in the "NEW" book............Enjoy GTJOEY1314

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Nardo , I picked up the cd holder at the car wash as neither of us have an ipod:cheers just MORE SH$T to plug in the wall.......
So we have 10 slots and it will fit above the sun visor:thumbsup...remember we have an early winshield antena so once we are 3 blocks past the radio station, its all fuzzy..:lol:lol:lol
Anywho I put a couple of my personal favorites from my collection, 1.Sinatra the Capitol years, 2. Mob Hits 1,2 and 3 , 3 The Rat Pack at Vegas live..
4.Ella Fitzgerald swings with Frank......5 The Dead live at ASHBURY , and of course just incase we bump into anyone:biggrin..6. Barry White ,the best of ..BABY....
Its all im gonna need............GTJOEY1314:thumbsup

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
There is another Sinatra album from 1959 that may apply called "No One Cares".

ctheodo1

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 21, 2008
Birmingham, Mi
Should be a fun trip, sorry we couldnt find you a car, be safe.
See tou on the 13th in Detroit!

AZSTAD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 4, 2008
Arizona
GT JOEY...you have my digits. JOYRIDE is throwing a reception on Saturday, Aug 20 from 3pm-6pm at our house in Carmel.

I'd like to invite all fellow GT brethren to that event. Most of the attendees are Copperstate 1000 Alumni (vintage road rally) and some great folks from the Peterson Museum CF200. We'll be showing some film footage of the 2011 Copperstate - which we filmed during all four days (TeamJeff is our producer). There will be food, wine and beer. And the location is superb.

PM me if you want to show up. I don't want to give out location - otherwise we'll have all of Carmel coming over.

NOW FOR THE BAD NEWS...I will not be going with you on the caravan to Rally 6, nor attending Rally 6. I can't believe I just put that in "print"! I haven't missed the last three rallies. But there are some personal issues that have come up that I need to tend to, in addition to some business needs.

TeamJeff will be taking the JOYRIDE GT from Monterey on Monday and heading to Sacramento. Then leaving Sacramento Tuesday with the rest of the gang. I'll post a similar mention in the other thread(s).

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
Hello, I had planned to go to both the Monterey Historic races and the Rally the following week. However, both are no longer an option for me. The first is a family personal health issue. All is ok, but a recovery period is enforced. And I have a business obligation during the week of the Rally.

However, if the "around the world" tour is passing through San Diego, please let me know dates and locations (its probably some where on this forum) as I'd love to try and join in for a bit. thanks, marc

NJGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
5 years went by quickly... just checked in to The Henry in Dearborn (formerly the Ritz) for GTJoey's reception with the GT engineers and build group tonight. It has been five years almost to the day since Rally 1 when I was last here. This time I drove the GT rather than trailer it- great long distance cruiser and averaged over 22 mpg for the 600 mile trip from NJ cruising at 80-85 - a real econobox!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
First Leg of the Trip Complete

On behalf of Nardo Chris and myself I'd like to thank EVERYONE who made it to the dinner! Everyone had a great time and lots of laughs. It was great to see our old friends again!

Thanks to:
Fred Goodnow
Chris Theodore
Mike Zelinski
Alex Szilaygi
Ron Renaud
Bill Clarke
Don Carson
John & Jenny Clor
Frank & Cindy Lena
Brad Bunting
Jayson Demchak
Bill Sheffer
Marcie Cipriani
Jeff Burgy
George Huisman
Kip Ewing
Rick Brooks
Denis Breitenbach
Pete Liard
Joe Dina
Rick Renke
Curt Hill
Rick from Massachusetts
I'm sure there are a few I'm forgetting...........

footnote: we did the first leg- NY to Detroit in 9 hours and 15 minutes!!!!! We switched to the Bridgestones and we'll never use Goodyears again.

Pictures below............

IMG_6237.jpg

IMG_6244.jpg

IMG_6252.jpg

IMG_6257.jpg

IMG_6251.jpg

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Looks like your off to a terrific start guys, have fun and drive safe!

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
"And the're off!"

DSC05385.JPGDSC05376.JPGDSC05378.JPGDSC05380.jpg

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
DSC05405.JPGDSC05387.JPGDSC05388.JPGDSC05399.JPGDSC05400.JPG

Aug 25, 2006
We hope that you have a most enjoyable and safe trip

Takes care

Shadowman

GTJIMMY

Permanent Vacation
Jun 12, 2009
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Thank you my little "pish-ca-dill" Mr. Doctor of the Smile!:biggrin

I still haven't figured out the picture posting thing......:frown

I hope all of you enjoy the launching of the Dynamic Duo from Cold Spring Harbor. Nardo was happy to see some green after the hot,hot summer in Texas. In case you haven't heard,,,,GTJOEY finally popped his cherry!!! And some of you say ..WHAAAAT?!?!" What I mean is, he finally drove a GT over 55mph!:banana:rofl:thumbsup Actually from the recent reports, he is enjoying 100-130mph even more. :driving:

Travel safe my Dynamic Duo. See you in Cali!:cool
GTJIMMY

Fracman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
Houston, TX
These pictures seem like they are from a familiar scene that I have seen before....
Spies Like Us Picture.jpg

GT somewhere on the road to Dushanbe?

Good luck and enjoy the miles!

H

HHGT

Have a safe trip guys.

GTJIMMY

Permanent Vacation
Jun 12, 2009
Lloyd Harbor, NY
Nardo in the Polar Bear hat and Joey in the winter sombraro!:banana

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
How did you ever get Nardo into a sport jacket? Somebody donate it?

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
To all involved.....As Elvis would say...."Thank you, thank you very much"

View attachment 21576View attachment 21577View attachment 21578

Status
Not open for further replies.