Another Black GT down

DanQ

GT Owner
Aug 18, 2005
Lake Zurich, IL
WOW! hope everyone is OK. Sorry for the loss of the car. Get well soon and let us know what happened.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Holly S**T Fubar. I sure hope you are OK. The car looks like a couple of those Enzo wrecks we have all seen.

I pray for your speedy recovery.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
speedy recovery
pun intended...
glad nothing serious.

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
DAMN!!!! I was just in Dallas Wed. and thinking about PM'g ya...

Glad you are OK

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Damn Dude, you don't do anything half assed do you? That's incredible.

On the other hand, I keep seeing all these bad GT wrecks that the drivers keep walking away from. The driver compartment must be built like a tank.

I hope no one else was involved or hurt. My condolences on the car. I know you were proud of it.

todd

GT Owner
Feb 3, 2006
so. ca.
Sorry to see that happen to you and your car.
Heres to a speedy recovery.
When you feel beter we all want to know the details

Dan Schoneck

Permanent Vacation
Oct 31, 2007
These cars were fia certified to 220 so that means they can withstain a pretty series accident and the driver can walk away. George Klass from accufab took one of these cars to the sfi people in cali to see if they would give the cars clearance to go faster than a 11.49 with out a rollcage and the sfi people wanted him to put a cage in it and cut through the bulk head to run the tubes back. This george told them would actually make the cars weeker and he also told them of the certification, but they didnt' seem to care.:frown

anyways Ford is retooling because they only made 100 extra frames and there has already been 50 of them used up from wrecked cars.

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Fubar,

Hope you recover fast.

Sorry to see this happen, esp. to a Texan!

t32b

Verde
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 21, 2007
Bay Area, CA
Glad you're well enough to write about it.
We're all thankful that you're safe.
Very best wishes for a speedy recovery.

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Geeze Fubar! Ditto to all that has been posted and again very glad to see your well enough to post....Damn!:frown

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
Mark man thank god your ok.

I called and left you a message...if you need ANYTHING let me know...us Dallas guys will help you however we can.

Get well.

Matt

Hammer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 10, 2006
San Diego, CA
Fubar, that's an amazing crash. Thank god you're well enough to post here. Best wishes for a speedy recovery to you and anyone else involved.

Aug 25, 2006
Fubar regardless as to the story surrounding the event the pictures are flat out phenominal; I am VERY happy that you are recovering.

I am sorry that your gal went the hard way and yet she brought you great pleasure and in the end appears to have made certain that you could share the story with others.

You takes care

Shadowman

04mach1

Jan 2, 2007
Small town ohio
When I first saw the pictures my reaction was holy sh**. That cars hurt badly. Cars can be replaced but people cant, get well soon Fubar!

paul b

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2006
god bless

FordGT75

GT Owner
Sep 2, 2006
Great Falls, VA
Glad to hear you're ok. hope you get well soon

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Get well soon Mark, man you dodged a big bullit. I don't believe your Girl will be able to be rebuilt by a chop shop after that one! Your safe (I guess) that's what counts. Man Can you imagine what a 60's GT-40 would have looked like in that wreck? TGH

FrankBarba

Permanent Vacation
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 16, 2005
Harrisburg, PA
Get Well Soon.

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Fubar: To you and and everyone involved...

You are all in my prayers. Please let me know if I can do anything. Chris in Central Texas

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
Glad to hear you are ok. Looks like it could have easily turned out badly for you. If there is a chance of a claim being made against you, I wouldn't recommend posting anything about cause of the crash here.