Another Black GT down

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
I wrecked my GT Wednesday night. I will elaborate later but pain meds and a a bandaged right hand make it hard to type.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Holy Crap, hope you have a speedy recovery, car can be replaced.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
OH MY GOD! Are you kidding?!?! Thank God you're alright! :frown

Edson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 28, 2007
Santa Monica
Im so sorry to see this. I hope your recovery is swift.

Spirit

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I wrecked my GT Wednesday night. I will elaborate later but pain meds and a a bandaged right hand make it hard to type.

OH NO !!!

Fubar, you got to be kidding?

Tell me this ain't so!!!

Jason's Auto Spa

May 22, 2007
IL & AZ
WOW :eek

I am glad to hear you are O.K.!!

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
Sorry to hear this Fubar. I guess your name jinxed you. I hope you recover fast and easy.

ROCMAN

Big Dawg!
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 9, 2006
USA
Thank god you are ok. Man, that thing is demolished! At this rate, no blacks will be left when I buy my next one.

Rest up and get better!

ItsOnlyMoney

Heritage GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
Celina, Tx
Glad you're ok. You can always find another GT.

Get well soon.

David

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Fubar sorry to hear about your mishap. The good thing is that you are well enough to post here and that says a lot. Get well soon and you can always buy another car, but a new body or mind is hard to find.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
:eek:eek:eek:eek:eek :bang:bang:bang

THAT REALLY STINKS.

Thank God YOU obviously must not have sustained any real serious damage.

Man...

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
So, the tuxedo version is a thing of the past. Get well soon. Looks like quite a job on the car. Should be an interesting story.

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
SorrI guess your name jinxed you.

I don't think so. He's talking to us. The GT Gods looked out for another one :thumbsup

somelee

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 9, 2007
New York & SoCal
thats insane!......looks like a pretty serious wreck....that god your ok.....we're all putting good vibes out there for a speedy recovery
For all the wrecks theres been....it seems like there haven't been many really really serious injuries though......a real testament to the construction of this car.....its just a shame things like this have to happen to prove it.

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
At this rate, no blacks will be left when I buy my next one.

Long time ago I started a thread about crashed cars. Even then, it seemed the number of blacks was disproportiate. I still wonder if it isn't that they are low, dark, and hard to see at night.

Interested to hear the story - ran into or was run into. My guess will be the second.

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Fubar,

I can't believe you were able to write after that accident! :eek Looks really bad! The fact that you're able to write hopefully means you're not in terrible shape. I wish you a swift recovery.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
DAAAAAAMMMMMNNNN

that is one serious Wreck! As everyone else says, thank God you are ok. I was in a pretty bad wreck about 2.5 years ago. Was in my Jeep Rubicon (weekend toy) and was hit HEAD ON by a 3/4 ton van. After 3 operations on my leg, I can walk again. Did not walk for about 2 - 3 months. REALLY SUCKED. Anyway, hope your injuries were minor. Yes the GT can be replaced, as I may just know where there is one with about 350 miles :rofl .

ALL SALES BS Aside, get well soon!

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
Wow!
That is one scary wreck. Glad you are OK. Cars can be replaced. People can't be.

How did it happen????

:frown

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Damn Fubar! Thank God you walked away. As an orthopaedic surgeon I have taken care of more MVA patients than I can remember. Shearing off the front end of a GT takes a big hit, as stout as the frame is. I had a minor "off" on the track at Cresson last weekend. Looped the car 270 deg. but no damage fortunately. I definitely found the edge of the envelope where the car develops understeer and then a sudden snap oversteer. Glad you are well. Sell this car to the guy in Lufkin and get a new one! Peace, AC

jdoc7

GT Owner #1872
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 7, 2007
Central, Illinois
OMG!:eek Sends shivers down my spine thinking about what may have transpired. So glad you walked away from that one!:thumbsup