An Evolution of Classic Liveries

thegtguy

*Supporting Vendor* GT Owner
Apr 20, 2006
MI
Two extraordinary Signature Series Ford GT’s will make their first appearance at Gordon McCall’s jet center party (Motorwork’s Revival) Wednesday, August 11, 2021. This is the first event of the 2021 Pebble Beach Automotive week in Monterey.

These two creative liveries are designed and built by Camilo Pardo and Rich Brooks (GTG).

A 2020 Ford GT in light blue is delivering a contemporary approach of the Ford GT that finished second in the 1966 Le Mans. This was the famous GT driven by Ken Miles and Denny Hulme. The story of Carrol Shelby and Ken Miles in last summer’s award winning motion picture “Ford vs Ferrari” features this amazing Ford GT. The new 2020 Ford GT is a great canvas for Camilo’s interpretation of this classic GT.

They have named this GT- 2020 Miles Ford GT.

Alongside the 2020 Miles is a 2019 in a glistening, gold paint. This livery is Camilo’s design evolution of the GT that finished third in the 1966 Le Mans. This entry was a Holman Moody Ford GT driven by Ronnie Bucknum and Dick Hutcherson. Featuring a state of the art gold paint, hot pink, and futuristic number 5, this GT is impossible to miss. This creative team has named their creation, Atomic Gold HM GT.

Camilo and Rich were in the original team that developed the 2005/6 Ford GT.

Rich was overseeing the builds and support of the development cars.

Camilo was the chief designer of the 2002 concept Ford GT and the 2005/6 production GT.

This creative team has produced 11 of these Signature Series Ford GT’s that are in the hands of collectors around the country.

The paint featured on these GT’s was created with great support from Axalta.

1 2020 Miles.jpg2 2020 Miles.jpg3 2020 Miles.JPG4 2020 Miles.JPG5 Atomic.jpg6 Atomic.jpg7 Atomic.jpg

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Wow! Can't wait to see full pics :cool:

SuperNova

GT Owner
Jul 4, 2013
Ashburn, VA
Absolutely STUNNING, great job Rich and Camilo!!!!

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
WOWsers!! incredible. Great job. Not sure which I like better. Can't wait to see more!

Nafod

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
It was just a matter of time that the NFGT would become a canvas for Rich and Camilo in their signature series. Race heritage theme is awesome.. Great work and presentation guys. I'm sure the owners where very involved in the process.. Very Nice..Your guy set the standard very high.. Congratz.

Hopefully they will be Rally bound

GTMD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
NorCal
Absolutely gorgeous! Can't wait to see all the details!

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Very cool!

jr66

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2017
scottsdale
Great designs by great people

knightka

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 6, 2015
Los Altos, CA
OMG! These are going to be amazing!!!

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Were you taking cues from Special Ed?

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Look forward to seeing them. Great work guys!

Reactions: fjpikul

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
Where did the cars come from? Are they customers' cars, or were they bought in the aftermarket and converted? Details--we need details!

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Cant wait to see them!!

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Back when it was time to order my GT, I seriously contemplated a custom paint option to do exactly what Camilo and Rich have done with the Atomic Gold car. After struggling with a dizzying array of gold and bronze options (Axalta has one extensive catalogue) and trying to imagine the various outcomes, I received the opportunity to order the 2018 Heritage. Wow, what a relief! Chris Svensson, Garen, et.al. had made it an easy choice for me, with a color, stripe and content package that so resonated with me.

Congrats to Camilo and Rich for bringing this incredible (and difficult) livery to life. Well done guys, I really look forward to seeing it!!

Reactions: Special K

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
Will they be at other events in Monterey next week?

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Simply stunning!
Even better in person!

Reactions: RPM217

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Congrats on an awesome job both you guys!

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Very nicely done!
Congrats to both Rich and Camilo. Another spectacular Signature Series.

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
And now we know, why it's been difficult to reach Rich, he's been a bit busy!!! Beautifully executed, great work Camillo and Rich!!!!

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Well that was a tease. They will be outstanding no doubt and I also am looking forward to seeing the full pics.

Reactions: 2112