A solution to valve cover bolt Corrosion......ARP replacements

DeMopuar

May 30, 2008
Wisconsin
Are there any more sets left? I am interested in one set.

Mark

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Demopaur Gets the last set I have at this time. If someone changes their mind and chooses not to go forward, I will post the new availability.

Thank you everyone.

DeMopuar

May 30, 2008
Wisconsin
Just paid with Paypal for ARP valve cover bolts 2112 (Michael) -- THANK YOU for doing this!

Mark

NJF

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
They look great.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
They have arrived.

I will start packaging them up and hope to get them out by Saturday.

DeMopuar

May 30, 2008
Wisconsin
Thanks for the update. How do they look?

I'll look for their delivery, hopefully late this next week.

Mark

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Everyone, I am boxing and labeling as I type. I would like to get these all out Monday morning.

If you have not paid, please do so via Paypal as requested earlier. Checks are ok but I can get them to you faster this way.

Specracer; Need your shipping address bud. Somehow, paypal doesn't have one for you

The following people will be getting their bolts but I did not get your screen name here on the forum.

Frederic H.
John Stan.
John M. K.

I think I know what your screen names are but P/M them to me so I can mark you as paid and shipped. I don't want to screw it up if I get it wrong.

Thank you everyone.

Last edited:

DanielJ

GT Owner
Dec 21, 2010
Washington State
Thank you for all your hard work on this. Know you have plenty of other things on your plate to do. Your efforts are appreciated. DJ.

FBA

GT Owner
Dec 5, 2010
31.022340° N / 44.846191° W
FBA - Aka Steve WERTHEIMER. I was shipped and as above - thank you very much for all your hard work...it is much appreciated!

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Thanks Andy for the address,

Thank you everyone for your patience. I never expected it to take so long to get completed. End result is sweet. ARP did a great job.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Thank you for all of the effort!!

Lorenzo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2008
U.S.A.
Thanks for all the work that went into this project, Mine are on and they look great. It's all about the detail's :thumbsup BTW the torque spec is 89 lb inch and i think due to the fact that these are stainless i used a small dab of anti seize.
camcoverbolts.jpg

Last edited:

Art138

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
Weston,FL
DSCN1946.jpgReplaced mine today also...very nice work and brightens the covers...

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
...BTW the torque spec is 68 lb foot and i think due to the fact that these are stainless i used a small dab of anti seize.

That seems like an awful lot of torque - are you sure it shouldn't be inch-pounds?

Lorenzo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2008
U.S.A.
That seems like an awful lot of torque - are you sure it shouldn't be inch-pounds?

DAM glad you cought that Ralphie. I was thinking one thing and typing another, My Bad

Lorenzo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2008
U.S.A.
Nice coil covers Art138

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
Paid via Paypal this morning

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Mike ,
Got mine today! YEE HA! They look beautiful,can't wait to put them on .
THANK YOU!!
best regards,Ron

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
They Look great guys! thanks again for your patience.

Thanks for putting up the pics. Keep them coming.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Received mine today. Beautiful. I wish I could put one on a small chain & wear it!

Ed