Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
I'm in.

otis

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 13, 2011
Stillwater, MN
Will you send out an invoice or how can we arrange for payment?

Otis

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
They Look great guys! thanks again for your patience.

Thanks for putting up the pics. Keep them coming.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
I will P/M everyone. I should be able to get everyone's shipment out by next weekend.

Here is the info tho. If you want to Paypal me, which is great cause it prints out an accurate shipping label for me, Send $225 which covers Paypal and traceable shipping. If you are buying mulitple sets, deduct $10 for each additional set due to lesser shipping charges.

You can send a check too to save $7.50

Paypal address to send money; michaelpflatley@comcast.net

Mailing address;

Suite 304
4423 Pt. Fosdick Drive
Gig Harbor WA 98335

Thanks! :thumbsup

EDIT;
Guys, if you can in the note section, give me your call name here on the forum (if is not your actual name) so I can keep track of who has been taken care of. Thanks

Last edited:

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Got you covered Nafod

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
My PayPal has been sent and I'm sitting out by my mailbox waiting so make it snappy!!!!

DanielJ

GT Owner
Dec 21, 2010
Washington State
Yes sir! I'm in too. Thank you!

DJ

Reactions: Art138

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Received mine today. Beautiful. I wish I could put one on a small chain & wear it!

Ed

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
My PayPal has been sent and I'm sitting out by my mailbox waiting so make it snappy!!!!
:lol

I am an unabashed fan of ARP. I LOVE their products and have had custom fasteners made before. But this project was different.

The combination of the large diameter head and built in flange with the very narrow bolt shaft was a problem from the get go. They need to make these from stock that is slightly bigger than the flange diameter and cut the rest in.

Then my stipulation that the tip must have the safety contours that the factory had and we had another hurdle to overcome. This was a 25% cost adder by itself. Their suggestion was to just have a basic tip and shorten the bolt. After Discussion with Bill, we felt this guiding nub not only centered the bolt before engaging the threads, it was a safety feature to prevent over tightening and damaging the cylinder head or valve covers. It had to be this way for this group.

Now If I was Summit Racing and was buying 20,000 units, they may have made this job 1 to borrow Ford's catch phrase.

3 dozen sets (or so) of 16 doesn't get ARP all hot and sweaty. They were polite and professional, but all my mails and phone calls would only do so much to keep this going. I was a bit nervous cause I had to commit to purchasing up front with a credit card # and I wasn't positive this would be a hit or not.

Seems Like I will be able to pass them all on so thanks guys. :thumbsup

BTW. Hardware store Stainless steel is Grade 5 or weaker. ARP stainless steel is equal in strength to Grade 8. This application doesn't require this strength but it is good to know none the less.

Last edited:

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Bump

Looks like I have a couple unclaimed sets of these bolts. Is anyone else out there needing to dress up their valve covers with a premium bolt?

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
paypal money already sent.

cedarstang

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
I just send out my Pay Pal payment to you. Thanks again for getting these.
Cedarstang

The Grey Ghost

GT Owner
Mar 13, 2009
Kansas City
Bump

Looks like I have a couple unclaimed sets of these bolts. Is anyone else out there needing to dress up their valve covers with a premium bolt?
I'll take a set.

I'll get a check in the mail to you this weekend.

Thanks, Jeff

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime

Aug 25, 2006
2112; as we discussed IMO these are another "home run"

You did a wonderful job of working out all of the details with ARP as such the resulting product will be a compliment to all

Takes care

Shadowman

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Check!

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Gents - what is the correct torque again for these?
Thanks

Lorenzo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2008
U.S.A.
89 lb inch

topshot

GT Owner
Feb 6, 2012
Metro Detroit, MIchigan
I will take a set

Thanks
Kurt

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Grey Ghost and top shot, got you covered.

I will know this weekend if any sets are left after that. There could be as a few mailed payment.

Thanks!