Renton, Washington
John, you're having too much fun. Wish we could do that over here. Jeff

Pete S.

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2006
MA
Next time...

clean all the bugs off the windshield or camera lens please. Wow is that a sight.:thumbsup

Pete S.

OCPETE

GT Owner
Nov 20, 2006
Killer Dana, CA
:thumbsup

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
:thumbsup +1

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Now that's pretty cool:cheers

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
cool

When a stuntman says it's cool - it is really cool! Loved it.

Ed

FLY GT40

GT Owner
Jul 14, 2006
So. Ca.
clean all the bugs off the windshield or camera lens please. Wow is that a sight.:thumbsup

Pete S.

It looks like more bugs at the end than the start. Very fast fly swatter.:lol Great video thanks for sharing.:party You sure come on the slower traffic fast. Its a good thing the slower traffic has better manners than they do in Kalifornia and stay put in the lane to the right.:willy

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Outstanding

Thanks for the video.
I wonder what the passed traffic thinks as they see you go by in a fraction of a second and disappear!
Pretty cool!

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Would have been better to see a cigar in the drivers mouth and a blonde in the copilot seat. Nevertheless, a great run! Bravo!

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
It proves that this car is in a very elite league!!

911teo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 5, 2007
Surrey, UK
Wow... I didn't have the balls of keep it planted whilst overtaking other cars.

It's amazing how planted it feels, doesnt't it?

Does anybody know what downforce the car generates at 200mph? I have read it's 300lbs at 130mph...

John B

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 28, 2006
For the record, that was not me. I just found the video and thought you guys would be interested...

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
For the record, that was not me. I just found the video and thought you guys would be interested...

'GOTCHA!!! :biggrin:lol:rofl:thumbsup:cheers

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.

works for me.:biggrin:wink:biggrin
my tactics, deny, deny, deny:thumbsup

Desi

GT Owner
Jan 30, 2006
Germany

No, its from one of 19.
Check out some old posts about flored pedal driving, if you wana see more vids a la GT auf der Autobahn...
:cheers

This on how it looks after 205 MpH warp speed with an EU modded exhaust and E. - hope you found back your front spoiler again :lol

Sorry E., could not resist :wink

Desi

attachment.php

Last edited:

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
DESI, good to see you posting again!

Desi

GT Owner
Jan 30, 2006
Germany
My pleasure Sir :wink

Will post a nice story about MATECH's new FIA GT3 racers later when I am back from my business trip.

By the way, I will be in Daytona 3-7 November for the Porsche Reunion event (unfortunately without my GT) with some buddies from Germany. Would be a pleasure to meet somebody from the Forum over there. One of my friends just bought lately a Porsche 908 (24 hours...) which he will drive and show in Daytona. So please PM me if somebody is interested and available for a cold beer :cheers - some GT folks from Florida around during that time?

Desi

Last edited:

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
Desi, I will be at the Reunion. First beer is on me. First margarita is on you. I already have a room there. Did you register for the Porsche Dinner on Saturday night (Nov 3)? Registration forms are only available on the PCA web site. Dinner Registration opened this Tuesday, and may already be sold out.

Howard

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Pri Show Orlando

My pleasure Sir :wink

Will post a nice story about MATECH's new FIA GT3 racers later when I am back from my business trip.

By the way, I will be in Daytona 3-7 November for the Porsche Reunion event (unfortunately without my GT) with some buddies from Germany. Would be a pleasure to meet somebody from the Forum over there. One of my friends just bought lately a Porsche 908 (24 hours...) which he will drive and show in Daytona. So please PM me if somebody is interested and available for a cold beer :cheers (Piccola , what about you?) - some GT folks from Florida around during that time?

Desi

Desi if you want a real treat the anual PRI show is at the orlando convention center. 45,000 hard core race stuff maniacs. It is the best performance show on the earth. Last year Torrie had his twin turbo on the dyno in the parking lot.

I will have a display in the main hall. December 6-8

Last edited: