2020 FORD GT. 1969 HERITAGE EDITION. ALLOCATION. I got the call.

Nafod

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Wow . Great news. Very excited for you guys.
Congratz David.

Reactions: 68Rcodeman
Fantastic news..Dave
Hope to see you next week!

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
I saw the very first 2020 in station 1 on 10/4/19 during my tour. I don’t think I can post the VIN but it is crazy low. Congratulations to all the 2020 people, it will be here before you know it.

Last edited:

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Way to go David! Enjoy the ride to delivery!

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Jessica is awesome!
Congratulations on the CS
I’m up to6,600 miles on my 2019 CS!
It’s the ride of your life’ pun intended!

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
Congrats! Nice to meet you in person.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
congrats! exciting news for sure....

D06GT19GT

GT Owner
Aug 23, 2018
Congrats! Make sure you take the factory tour. It was well worth it!!!

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
So I'm very excited to share the latest news about my journey. I would like to thank all that were pulling for me and my hopes to secure a very special VIN # 069. Over a month ago when I placed my order for my 2020 version of the 1969 winner of Lemans #6 car I requested the VIN# 69. I was told by my concierge that he would have to request it with Ford performance and would let me know. The next day I received notice that no one had the request but it would push my build back. I stated that It was a once in a lifetime opportunity and I lived in Florida so it wouldn't be delivered until late winter anyway. Well after Petite Lemans and all the good wishes from friends I received the news that she will be the 69th NFGT to be assembled for the 2020 model year L069. Then today I find that a friend and forum member is going to be next of kin with L070 and hope that we can plan the visit to MultiMatic at the same time to share some good times together with our loved ones. Thank you Ford GT forum for bringing us all together. Without this forum being here twelve years ago when I joined I know this journey would not be possible.

Last edited:

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Thats cool, because of Ernie's video, learned that for the appropriate Heritage editions: Billy Johnson has 66, The gurney family 67, Ernie 68, and now you with 69. Cool!

Gulfislander

GT Owner
Sep 28, 2019
Foley, AL
What an amazing dream come true. Enjoy every moment of the process.

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
Another congrats Dave on getting your desired VIN #.

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
Cool story. Enjoy the factory visit and Toronto.

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
So I'm very excited to share the latest news about my journey. I would like to thank all that were pulling for me and my hopes to secure a very special VIN # 069. Over a month ago when I placed my order for my 2020 version of the 1969 winner of Lemans #6 car I requested the VIN# 69. I was told by my concierge that he would have to request it with Ford performance and would let me know. The next day I received notice that no one had the request but it would push my build back. I stated that It was a once in a lifetime opportunity and I lived in Florida so it wouldn't be delivered until late winter anyway. Well after Petite Lemans and all the good wishes from friends I received the news that she will the 69th NFGT to be assembled for the 2020 model year L069. Then today I find that a friend and forum member is going to be next of kin with L070 and hope that we can plan the visit to MultiMatic at the same time to share some good times together with our loved ones. Thank you Ford GT forum for bringing us all together. Without this forum being here twelve years ago when I joined I know this journey would not be possible.

Congratulations and very cool! We are K069!
we wanted that vin to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the 69 win.

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
David, congrats again. That is so cool. That makes a special car even more so. Cant wait to see it when it's ready.

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Congratulations Dave, I’m excited for you!

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
What are the odds the 66, 68 and 69 VINs would end up in Florida? Happy for you David. Good things.

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Very cool. Enjoy.

Vince H

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
So today was our day to take the tour at Multimatic. Wow is the first thing that comes to mind. Me and Patty were excited to share the journey with two other members Dave Gorelle (DG1) and Mike Hocking ( GT Tech Mike ) . Pierce was our guide and spent all the needed time and knowledge to complete our day and surpassed all expectations. Car was at station 4 and on it's way to completion. Setting among forum friends cars in other level of completion. Seeing it in flesh can't can't be described in words. Thank you Ford performance and Multimatic along with two local friends for some hospitality..

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Thats awesome David. Congrats!