2020 FORD GT. 1969 HERITAGE EDITION. ALLOCATION. I got the call.

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
I am another Florida GT owner, with #70. Delivered to me in Naples on March 3 !

Welcome. post some photos. I thought SpecialK had VIN L070? Delivered march 2nd. https://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/threads/d-day-l070.36931/

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
Welcome. post some photos. I thought SpecialK had VIN L070? Delivered march 2nd. https://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/threads/d-day-l070.36931/

Kevins car is #70 and his is VIN #71 I think I remember seeing it at MM getting the alignment set.

Reactions: Special K

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Kevins VIN

12FAEAA3-EA3C-401B-B4A3-A650B958EB8C.jpeg

Reactions: Special K

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
I got her back home from getting the PPF installed and all panels top to bottom inside and out are wrapped and protected. A few pictures of Thursday back home then this morning I changed the wheels out and took her out on a 100 mile maiden test drive. What a blast only 500 more miles on break in oil.20200416_185030.jpg20200416_184908.jpg20200419_142009.jpg20200419_153717.jpg20200419_141922.jpg

06VistaBlueGT

Aug 30, 2006
WOW!! Love the gold BBS wheels on the car!! What a beautiful contrast!! 👍👍

Reactions: 68Rcodeman

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
WOW!! Love the gold BBS wheels on the car!! What a beautiful contrast!! 👍👍
Thank you, They look great in person. I wasnt sure when I ordered them but remember the old cars having Gold wheels.

B. West

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2012
Irvine, CA
Hi David! The wheels look great on your car. Glad it worked out.

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
So about a month ago I recieved a text asking if I was the guy who took delivery of L069 in Spring Hill, Florida ? I replied yes and he said his name was George and lived a few towns south of me and he is a spectator on the forum and wondered if I would consider letting him come by and see it in person. I said of course but it would have to be after the car came back from PPF install. I figured Ford wants us to share the journey and I believe in good karma so we kept in touch and as we communicated he shared some of his hobby and talents that he spends his spare time doing. I was amazed at the details that he took to make these AFX slot cars and how presise they were. He casts them from a mold then paints them and installs decals that he designs making then a one of a kind with personal details. I instantly thought of our friend Ernie and the special details he added to make his number nine Heritage a one of a kind from the stripe that breaks up the Gulf colors and the Gulf decal on the rear trunk lid. Ernie has been so helpfull to me with paving the way with trials on decal sizing and PPF contacts. I feel he just gives and gives to the GT community. I finaly think I found him something that he doesn't already have ;).GT George 001.jpgGT George 008.jpgGT George 009.jpg

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Needs some fur on it to make him pay attention

Reactions: Ed Sims

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Those are cool! Does he want to make more? Us forum guys could keep him busy! 😉
So about a month ago I recieved a text asking if I was the guy who took delivery of L069 in Spring Hill, Florida ? I replied yes and he said his name was George and lived a few towns south of me and he is a spectator on the forum and wondered if I would consider letting him come by and see it in person. I said of course but it would have to be after the car came back from PPF install. I figured Ford wants us to share the journey and I believe in good karma so we kept in touch and as we communicated he shared some of his hobby and talents that he spends his spare time doing. I was amazed at the details that he took to make these AFX slot cars and how presise they were. He casts them from a mold then paints them and installs decals that he designs making then a one of a kind with personal details. I instantly thought of our friend Ernie and the special details he added to make his number nine Heritage a one of a kind from the stripe that breaks up the Gulf colors and the Gulf decal on the rear trunk lid. Ernie has been so helpfull to me with paving the way with trials on decal sizing and PPF contacts. I feel he just gives and gives to the GT community. I finaly think I found him something that he doesn't already have ;).View attachment 60238View attachment 60241View attachment 60242

68Rcodeman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 5, 2008
Spring Hill, FL.
He is crazy about detail and love these cars. Here is how they were delivered.GT George.jpg