2016 Ford GT only for Ford Fans and Collectors making pricing interesting

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I like how dentistry works it's way into car discussions! LOL!

Ed

bret a ewing

GT Owner
Nov 29, 2006
Tru dat Tony.

I just wasn't sure if Ford intends to enter a catagory that could give them an overall win.

Best, Bret.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
I already know Ed knows the truth, you aren't hinting you are a Centric Relation denier are you? :lol

lets just say it was one of those things that just never made any sense to me, then came out all the research as of late and slowly more people are starting to see the light, the problem with our industry is if something makes it to publication, or published in our journal, it will remain there for 50 years!

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
lets just say it was one of those things that just never made any sense to me, then came out all the research as of late and slowly more people are starting to see the light, the problem with our industry is if something makes it to publication, or published in our journal, it will remain there for 50 years!

I will still you buy you a beer if we both go, I know Ed will go, so I gotta buy one for him too I guess. :wink

Hopefully we will know the dates soon.

Last edited:

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
I like how dentistry works it's way into car discussions! LOL!

Ed

I made a small repair to my ultima gtr's gel coat and it is setting now, later on i plan to take my loops and my electric motor from my lab and my soflex disks to sand and polish that bad boy out. car and dentistry go hand in hand Ed!

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
I will still you buy you a beer if we both go, I know Ed will go, so I gotta buy one for him too I guess. :wink

Hopefully we will know the dates soon.

:cheers