2012 BONY Memorial SEMA Dinner

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
I received my registration admission badge today.

Next Week (10/22-10/26), I will reconfirm the reservation for Thursday (11/01) for the 23 people signed up below.

The time will be 6:00 pm for cocktails and 7:00 pm for dinner. Please check back after I make the reservation to confrim the times, as they may change depending upon the load at the restaurant. We will run a single ticket for all dinners, and divide it up amongst the number of attendees. Liquor, or other refreshments, will be handled individually by each attendee, and will not be included in the dinner split.

Thanks everyone.

Ralphie

Attendees:
(1) RALPHIE, 1 person, either night
(2) Cobrar, 1 person, either night
(3) FBA, 4 persons, either night
(4) jrz, 2 persons, either night
(5) STORMCAT, 2 persons, either night
(6) Biginch Blake, 2 persons, either night
(7) Ed Sims, 4 persons, Thursday night
(8) GT Tech, 2 persons, either night
(9) Specracer, 2 persons, Thursday night
(10) PL510*Jeff, 1 Person, Thursday night
(11) Chris McGregor. 1 person, Thursday night
(12) Piccola, 1 person, either night - tentative

Here are some pictures from the 2009 dinner:

Last edited:

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Ralphie - can I bring 2 friends? They are my Viper friend & his wife. His business has a booth at SEMA that I am part of kind of.

Ed

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Ralphie - can I bring 2 friends? They are my Viper friend & his wife. His business has a booth at SEMA that I am part of kind of.

Ed

No problem, Ed - just please confirm with them that they can come and haven't made other plans. I'll put you down for 4.

Last edited:

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
Ralphie my friend, put me down for 2. After everything we've been through lately,we need a night out.
I didn't even register for SEMA this year. First time missing it since 1992. Evie and I will drive up what ever night you have it.

Thanks
Rich

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Ralphie my friend, put me down for 2. After everything we've been through lately,we need a night out.
I didn't even register for SEMA this year. First time missing it since 1992. Evie and I will drive up what ever night you have it.

Thanks
Rich

Can do, Rich. I got a call back from Michelle at the Palm today, and she is sending me the appropiate papers for the dinner. When I respond, I'll leter her know that there are 2 additional people.

Thanks for letting me know.

The reservation was put in as presented in post #1: 6:00 pm cocktails, and 7:00 pm dinner at the Palm Restaurant in the Caesar's Palace mall, on Thursday, November 1.

Aug 25, 2006
I received my registration admission badge today.

Tomorrow, I will make a reservation for Thursday (11/01) for the 18 people signed up below.

The time will be 6:00 pm for cocktails and 7:00 pm for dinner. Please check back after I make the reservation to confrim the times, as they may change depending upon the load at the restaurant. We will run a single ticket for all dinners, and divide it up amongst the number of attendees. Liquor, or other refreshments, will be handled individually by each attendee, and will not be included in the dinner split.

Thanks everyone.

Ralphie

Attendees:
(1) RALPHIE, 1 person, either night
(2) Cobrar, 1 person, either night
(3) FBA, 3 persons, either night
(4) jrz, 2 persons, either night
(5) STORMCAT, 2 persons, either night
(6) Biginch Blake, 2 persons, either night
(7) Ed Sims, 4 persons, Thursday night
(8) GT Tech, 2 persons, either night
(9) Piccola, 1 person, either night - tentative

Here are some pictures from the 2009 dinner:

What a great post Ralphie

I think of our friend Bony aka Daniel all the time.

He will be forever missed.

Takes care

Shadowman

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Yes, Ralphie it is confirmed that my party will be for 4. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Ed

FBA

GT Owner
Dec 5, 2010
31.022340° N / 44.846191° W
I'm in for 4 now...instead of 3

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Conirmed that we will miss it, we fly to vegas on the 1st. Will only get to the last day of the show. Hopefully next year it wont straddle Haloween.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Time to Finalize Attendence

I'll be sending each of you a PM for confirmation of your attendence:

(1) RALPHIE, 1 person
(2) Cobrar, 1 person
(3) FBA, 4 persons
(4) jrz, 2 persons
(5) STORMCAT, 2 persons
(6) Biginch Blake, 2 persons
(7) Ed Sims, 4 persons
(8) GT Tech, 2 persons
(9) Specracer, 2 persons
(10) PL510*Jeff, 1 Person
(11) Chris McGregor. 1 person
(12) Piccola, 1 person
(13) George Engelage, 1 person
(14) Mark McGowan, 1 person - tentative

Thanks everyone.

Ralphie

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
jrz - please confirm here on this thread, as I received a message "jrz has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

I'll be sending each of you a PM for confirmation of your attendence:

(1) RALPHIE, 1 person
(2) Cobrar, 1 person
(3) FBA, 4 persons
(4) jrz, 2 persons
(5) STORMCAT, 2 persons
(7) Ed Sims, 4 persons
(8) GT Tech, 2 persons
(9) Specracer, 2 persons
(11) Chris McGregor. 1 person
(12) Piccola, 1 person
(13) George Engelage, 1 person
(14) Mark McGowan, 1 person - tentative

Thanks everyone.

Ralphie

HJP

GTX1 Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 13, 2005
Chicago
If its not too late I would love to join you for dinner. I just made final plans to attend the show. I have been wanting to go for some time. This will be my first. Let me know. And any advice on what else to do or see at the show?
Thanks
Howard Horwitz

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
If its not too late I would love to join you for dinner. I just made final plans to attend the show. I have been wanting to go for some time. This will be my first. Let me know. And any advice on what else to do or see at the show?
Thanks
Howard Horwitz

I sent you a PM.

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
I'll be there. And on good behavior....as usual.

Midnite Blu

GT Owner #755
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 14, 2005
Southern California
Me too.............GO BLU

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
:lol Jeff !!! Good behavior ??? :rofl :bs: :willy

jrz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 27, 2008
jrz - please confirm here on this thread, as I received a message "jrz has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

RALPHIE - I do not know how to change the private message setting on my profile, I think it is a problem with my laptop. My E-mail is jrzelinski@hotmail.com if you need any additional information concerning the dinner, and thank you for putting this all together!

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
RALPHIE - I do not know how to change the private message setting on my profile, I think it is a problem with my laptop. My E-mail is jrzelinski@hotmail.com if you need any additional information concerning the dinner, and thank you for putting this all together!

jrz - I've got you covered for 2 persons - looks like we'll all have a great time. :thumbsup

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Final List-

Thanks, everyone!!

I have made reservations for the 26 persons attending the BONY Memorial SEMA Dinner listed below:

(1) RALPHIE, 1 person
(2) Cobrar, 1 person
(3) FBA, 4 persons
(4) jrz, 2 persons
(5) STORMCAT, 2 persons
(7) Ed Sims, 4 persons
(8) GT Tech, 2 persons
(9) Specracer, 2 persons
(11) NardoGT, 1 person
(12) Piccola, 1 person
(13) Midnite Blu, 1 person
(14) Mark McGowan, 1 person
(15) HJP, 1 Person

The time will be 6:00 pm for cocktails and 7:00 pm for dinner, at "the Palm" restaurant in the mall of Caesar's Palace, onThursday evening, November 1.

Of course, any others that wish to come by and enjoy a drink with us, we will welcome you - and if you wish to have dinner, we will try to work you in, although I can't guarantee you a spot at one of our tables.

Thanks again, everyone! & I'll see you in a week, or sooner :thumbsup

Last edited:

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Thanks ralphie!