'08 Scottsdale Rally to the Rally

S592R

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
How big of a truck/trailer can you accomodate Chip?

This sounds like a blast - need me to make & bring some Scottsdale G/P banners? How about limited edition "Rally to the Rally" window decals for all who participate :biggrin
:cheers
Trent

Come up with some graphics and I can make that happen. Just give me a number of how many ya need.

Indy GT

Yea, I got one...too
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 14, 2006
Greenwood, IN
Trailer to PHX

Chip/Tim
I am in and can't wait!
Looking forward to the pre-party PARTY!!!

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
My little canadian squirrel, whats going on, we get pete , gino and the rest we can make a week of it from the east coast! what say you eaah :biggrin gtjoey 1314

Sounds like a blast my friend - I'll wrestle ya for first round :thumbsup

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Okay my friend , give me a buzz tomorrow when you get in. gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
Come up with some graphics and I can make that happen. Just give me a number of how many ya need.

Sounds like we may be in a similar business.(whoa - deja vu - Steve didn't we have this conversation about a year ago?)
I can do the art and production in house but am more than happy to work together - the more the merrrier. :thumbsup

:cheers
Trent

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Mikey, if you need a doctor's excuse, you know where to go.
Frank, I thought all your patients were dead :eek

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Size doesn't matter.

How big of a truck/trailer can you accomodate Chip?
Trent

I can handle whatever you've got.

Chip

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Isn't MAD like dead? Brain dead?

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Jeez Frank, it really shows that the weather in Chicago has turned and you get more seat time in the red one. :cheers

Mikey, if you need a doctor's excuse, you know where to go.

If I received one from you my wife would immediately claim my life insurance...... Would make it hard to ever go back to work. hmmmmmmm.. :rofl:rofl

Isn't MAD like dead? Brain dead?

Remember the quote of WC Fields - "I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal labotamy" and NO I'm far from that (even though my body shows differently).

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Now that the dates for the rally are set, it is perhaps the worse news I have ever had in my life. The U.S. debut of MotoGP races held at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway are also coinciding with these same dates, and we have suites booked, etc., etc. I am supposed to be in Indianapolis that same week. I may try to change my plans to Indianapolis, but it is a big deal with many people involved. If I can't be in Arizona and at the rally that weekend, it truly will be the biggest dissapointment of my life! I have lot's of thinking and shuffling to do.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
You have had a good life :lol

That blows Tim. I know how big into the bikes you are.

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I sure hope you can pull it off Tim. Won't be the same if you can't make it.

timcantwell

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
I think I can pull it off!!! Sort of. I have been checking airlines, and think that I can be in Arizona for the whole pre-rally event, drive to Las Vegas, stay for one night and the kick-off cocktail party, then drive back to PHX early Thursday morning to catch a direct flight to Indianapolis. I really want everyone to come to my home for a cook-out or something. I may need to have it professionally catered, and ask everyone for a few buck each, as I will have no to little time for set-up and clean-up.

Chip, I fly back from Ohio to AZ tonight, and will be at home in Phoenix until June 5. I will call you, and I'm sure we can work out a nice agenda that everyone will enjoy. I won't let this date conflict stop me!!!

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
I can handle whatever you've got.

Chip

Hey - you sure you want to say that for the world to see ?

:biggrin:biggrin:biggrin:biggrin

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
My good friend Dr. Tim, just leave the keys with me and Camillo. We will take of everything! Your good buddy, Dr. Frank

dbtgt

One lucky SOB to own a GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 4, 2006
Tulsa, Oklahoma
My good friend Dr. Tim, just leave the keys with me and Camillo. We will take of everything! Your good buddy, Dr. Frank

Yikes!:eek

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Hell Frank.....We don't need any damn keys......sounds like we'd be doing the ole' boy a favor gettin' 'er done!:party

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
Now that the dates for the rally are set, it is perhaps the worse news I have ever had in my life. The U.S. debut of MotoGP races held at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway are also coinciding with these same dates, and we have suites booked, etc., etc. I am supposed to be in Indianapolis that same week. I may try to change my plans to Indianapolis, but it is a big deal with many people involved. If I can't be in Arizona and at the rally that weekend, it truly will be the biggest dissapointment of my life! I have lot's of thinking and shuffling to do.

Tim, say it ain't so. We missed you in Florida.

timcantwell

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL

Which keys???

timcantwell

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
It's confirmed. With a little help from my friends, I can at least be here in Phoenix for the "pre-rally", hopefull host a barbeque, and drive to Vegas, but can only stay there one night. At least I can see everyone at the cocktail reception and spend some quality time with the "True Believers" who make it to the Scottsdale "Rally before the Rally".