Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
:thumbsup Congrats John.

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I love the painting! What a great idea. And the car looks fantastic in silver also! First one I have seen in that color and I really like it. Yes Ed, we surely will hook you up. :) See you all at the rally. Brian Godfrey (the owner of Pat Milliken Ford) and I are really looking forward to it! Kevin

LOL! I knew you would see that Kevin! I just love that Milliken is supporting our Forum! See you & Brian soon!

Ed

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
My NGT delivery & service dealer here in NorCal wouldn't really help me when I went in to meet them. Your dealer is fantastic. That's why I'm having Milliken near Detroit be my delivery dealer. I hope they have a welcome kit like yours! I'll ask Kevin at the Rally!

Ed

Me too! I generally speaking can't get my local Ford dealer to call me back. When I told them I had a new GT allocation, they kept thinking it was a Mustang.

xrayman396

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2006
Bucks County Pa
Excellent Choice of options John, Congratulations.

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
Are you guys kidding he wouldn't even let us sit in the car how's he ever going to bring it to the rally when everybody will be wanting to sit in it and touch it :rofl

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
I think there's extra room on the reliable trailer heading out to Utah so I don't think it would be a problem for him to put it on there :biggrin

Attachments

• 20170730_135953.jpg
    20170730_135953.jpg
    145.6 KB · Views: 295
  • 20170730_140637.jpg
    20170730_140637.jpg
    156.4 KB · Views: 287
  • 20170730_140838.jpg
    20170730_140838.jpg
    190.7 KB · Views: 290

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
SWEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
The silver really pops in the sunlight. Me likey!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
looks amazing!

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
Happy Boy

Attachments

• 20170730_135357.jpg
    20170730_135357.jpg
    139.6 KB · Views: 235

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
We gotta see it in person! Pleazzee Petunia!

Ed

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I'm gonna be a jerk here. Everyone needs to pressure John to bring this thing to Utah. Bring It! Bring It! Bring it! :lol We want Sil-ver! We want Sil-ver! We want Sil-ver!

What do you mean? I thought that was part of the contract. :wink
Come on John, bring it!

I thought it was a given that Petunia's NGT would be at the Rally! Please bring it! If you don't how will Dr Frank be able to drive it on the track! LOL. Also Heidi will never believe me that you have a silver NGT! She thought yellow for sure!

Ed

I will throw in $100 to get it on a trailer and give it prime parking outside the lobby :lol

I will buy Petunia's drinks for the Rally which is a lot more than $100!

Ed

I don't understand why anyone blessed enough to receive an early build GT would not want it front and center at the Rally! You gotts ta bring it to da Rally!

........IS NOT AN OPTION!!!!!

John,

If you don't bring/ship/drive that GT to Rally 12 I'm gonna ban you for life, then flog you, and then ban you again. Drink some coffee, regain your wits, and get your damn new silver GT to the Rally. Good grief bro, you've got half the Forum pulling their hair out because they didn't get a car or their car just got delayed a year and yours is in hand. :willy :willy

BRING IT!!!!

Chip

Are you guys kidding he wouldn't even let us sit in the car how's he ever going to bring it to the rally when everybody will be wanting to sit in it and touch it :rofl

So after multiple threats on my life, being banned from the forum multiple times, and of course the bribes (Ed this is going to cost you and Dave you know I love front hotel parking) I am working feverously to get the car ready before reliable pick up day. Monday will start the installation of clear bra, windshield skins are on the way, and barring any unexpected complications “Silver” will be at the rally:willy . I am going to need everyone’s help telling Mellow Yellow she will not be making the trip :facepalm:(Hopefully this will not lead into a divorce)

alexhay3

Subscribing Spectator
Nov 2, 2016
Duxbury, MA
As even a Spectator, I am thrilled to hear this great news for you all. Cannot wait to see the pictures.
Am sure you will have a blast. Congrats.

Last edited:

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Happy days are here again! Can't wait to see that silver in person! Oh, and I'll be happy to see you also Petunia! LOL

Ed

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
I wondered if you were gonna "cave" under the pressure....

Good choice, we all thank you.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
why not take both? you never know when someone might need extra parts :)

aashelby

GT Owner
Jan 27, 2016
Dallas
Great color combo John. Congratulations!

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
In your defense John, receiving a new GT last week or this week doesn't give the owner very much time to prepare for taking it to Rally 12. I'm trying to get mine wrapped, screen put on openings and breaking it in before shipment to Utah also and it's getting close. I'm going to have a New Ford GT at Rally 12 with probably 15-20 miles on it and everyone wanting me to run it around the track of which isn't going to happen with no miles on it! Sorry, hope Fords GT are there for track rides I can't take any chances and want to break it in correctly. Good luck John on getting yours ready. PS Sue just sat in ours yesterday for the first time since delivery while being wrapped by XPel.

Attachments

• IMG_4991.jpg
    IMG_4991.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 256

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
Love that peer pressure. :lol Thank you John. :thumbsup
It will be really great to see your new baby in person. Plus, it will be so awesome to see many of them together in one place. Seeing so many together with the 05/06s at DBK's place was breathtaking. This will be incredible!

SuperNova

GT Owner
Jul 4, 2013
Ashburn, VA
Was an amazing day, so happy for you John! Was glad to have been able to see it in person, that car is something else :)