Ford GT Owner Hospitality at Petit Le Mans - The Finale

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
Bags are packed for shipping tomorrow to the Avalon. The wife was worried about makeup. I told her I would put it in the trunk.

Reactions: Magic and BAT

TTS

GT Owner
Apr 11, 2008
Hastings, Nebraska
Bags are packed for shipping tomorrow to the Avalon. The wife was worried about makeup. I told her I would put it in the trunk.
Caution: It gets hot in the trunk. Your wife may not appreciate the results of makeup in there after an extended drive.

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Ok. Great weather predicted... just like last year... except this year WE WIN !!
ANDY [ajb]

Reactions: spartan and Apollo

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri

The 22nd annual running of Petit Le Mans takes place October 12, 2019 at 2.54 mile Road Atlanta, located in Braselton, Georgia. Join us to cheer on Ford Chip Ganassi Racing, as they race one more time (let that sink in!) before the conclusion of the factory Ford GT Racing program. It has been a real pleasure to watch these drivers and teams compete over the last four years, and this will be the final opportunity to do so. I truly think they couldn't have assembled a better lineup of drivers both on and off the track, and after attending 20+ race events to watch since 2016, it will be bittersweet knowing that this is the end.

Ford GT Forum is offering an exclusive hospitality package for GT Owners. Each hospitality package is $850 and includes a 4-day official race “superticket,” a Ford GT car corral parking pass for Ford GTs only (maximum 40 vehicles), a 4-day general admission parking pass, and exclusive access to the Ford GT Owner Hospitality located atop Spectator Hill on Friday (October 11) and Saturday (October 12). There is very limited availability for this event.

We will also have the new Ford GT MkII displayed on site at the hospitality. If you didn't get a chance to see it at Car Week, this will be your next opportunity to get a live look.

The Ford GT Owner’s Hospitality package includes the following amenities:
  • Ford GT Owner Hospitality Building located on Spectator Hill
  • Ford GT only race day parking in the Support Paddock Car Corral
  • 4-day Superticket
  • 4-day General Admission Infield Parking Pass
  • Hospitality food and beverage
  • Live Track Feed
  • Live Timing and Scoring Feed
  • Team/sponsor presentations
  • Gift bag
Details on additional Ford GT Owner activities around this event will be released in the following days. Just a note, but this year it's an actually hard-sided structure, not a tent, so it should be quite a bit quieter for those with volume concerns. And we're up along the fence line on the hill, so it's not right on the concrete wall of the front straight.

There is no official hotel package but a large contingent will be staying at the following hotel:

1. Raj Nair - Multimatic President and COO
  2. Garen Nicoghosian - Multimatic Head of Design
  3. ChipBeck
  4. Specracer
  5. Simon
  6. pe2unia
  7. 07XL0027
  8. SpecialK
  9. Cobrar
  10. Spartan
  11. AJB
  12. Apollo
  13. GKW05GT
  14. Indy GT
  15. BAT
  16. Nafod
  17. 68RCodeman
  18. BtwoG
  19. wmjim
  20. John Gourley
  21. AwsumGT
  22. jaxgt
  23. TimCantwell
  24. Ed Sims
  25. shesgotlegs
  26. JWZ
  27. CJ428
  28. txviper
  29. Mike Mosing
  30. GT0987
  31. Magic
  32. thegtguy
  33. Triheart7
  34. ByeEnzo
  35. KennethClay
  36. TTurner
  37. texas mongrel
  38. JBG
  39. M.Scott
  40. Pat Milliken Ford
  41. SYCO GT
  42. fjpikul
  43. FlagstaffGT
  44. Maxemus
  45. roketman
  46. Demolition Man
  47. V1perman
  48. Stormcat
  49. FrankTheTank
  50. tpraceman
  51. Polito Ford Racing
  52. DBK
Dam, I wish i could make it. Big family event

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
ALOHA y’all! Long time no talk or see. I can hardly contain my enthusiasm to catch up with old friends & meet new ones. Mr & Mrs Apollo were so kind to transport K081 (I think that’s me) & I’m presently on a plane to ATL. Over the last year or so, I’ve had a few significant events occur in my life. One may be immediately evident to those who know me...upon seeing us.

Cheers!

Last edited:
Reactions: SYCO GT and Apollo

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan
ALOHA y’all! Long time no talk or see. I can hardly contain my enthusiasm to catch up with old friends & meet new ones. Mr & Mrs Apollo were so kind to transport K081 (I think that’s me) & I’m presently on a plane to ATL. Over the last year or so, I’ve had a few significant events occur in my life. One may be immediately evident to those who know me...upon seeing us.

Cheers!
Looking forward to catching up with you Kelvin!

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Ditto, look forward to seeing you!

I’m presently on a plane to ATL.

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Kevin, I know many are well aware but you & your dealership are the best! Thank you for a thoroughly enjoyable & professional ordering, anticipating, & delivery experience!

Reactions: Cobrar and Apollo

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
TICKETS

Your tickets for the Ford GT Hospitality will be available to be picked up at WILL CALL. This building is located on Winder Highway just beyond the track entrance. You won't be able to miss it. If you indicated you are bringing your GT, you will have a parking pass for the corral area near spectator hill.

Hospitality Wristbands

You will receive wristbands to enter the hospitality along with some goodies at the check-in desk on Friday.

Transport around the track

We will have 5 golf carts making continuous loops around the track on Friday and Saturday to take guests to various viewing areas. The drivers will be wearing Ford Chip Ganassi Racing Team Gear so flag one down and show them your wristband and you'll be good to ride. Spectator Hill is the best viewing spot on the track, but it is a hike, so this will be convenient to go to other areas.

Schedule

Friday

8-10 AM Continental Breakfast will be available at the unit
12-2 PM Lunch will be served

2:45 - 3:15 PM Driver Appearance - 1 driver from each car will be at the unit to speak

Saturday

8-10 AM Continental Breakfast will be available at the unit
12-2 PM Lunch will be served
5-7 PM Dinner will be served 5-7 PM

9:45 AM Edsel B. Ford II, Mark Rushbrook will be at the unit to speak
10 - 10:30 AM Driver Appearance
4:45 PM Larry Holt remarks

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit

Garen Nicoghosian, Design Manager of the Ford GT program, has done a commemorative piece of artwork for the final race of the program. This print features a visual history of the GT, from the 2015 NAIAS launch and through each phase of the of the race program. Each livery worn in competition is depicted, including test cars and the GTE-AM car that wore Ford GT Forum on its rear fascia.

Signed and Numbered by the artist. Edition of 150. 24" x 36" Canvas. Available for purchase at the link above.

This is a great opportunity to get it signed as the following (and probably more) will be at Petit Le Mans:

Joey Hand
Dirk Mueller
Sebastien Bourdais

Richard Westbrook
Ryan Briscoe
Scott Dixon

Billy Johnson
Olivier Pla
Harry Tincknell

Scott Maxwell

Raj Nair
Larry Holt

Edsel B. Ford II
Henry Ford III
Mark Rushbrook

Last edited:

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
The artwork is AWESOME!!

Reactions: Cobrar

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
Beautiful!!! More Over the Top stuff, Dave! Preciate ya!

Paid via PayPal. If not too much trouble & IF it's available, could I please have #105? Thanks!

Last edited:
Reactions: Apollo and 07XL0027

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Amazing art work. Cant wait to see it in person.

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Dave
Is the preference that we pay online and pick up at the event for those who are attending?
Thanks

Garen Nicoghosian, Design Manager of the Ford GT program, has done a commemorative piece of artwork for the final race of the program. This print features a visual history of the GT, from the 2015 NAIAS launch and through each phase of the of the race program. Each livery worn in competition is depicted, including test cars and the GTE-AM car that wore Ford GT Forum on its rear fascia.

Signed and Numbered by the artist. Edition of 150. 24" x 36" Canvas. Available for purchase at the link above.

This is a great opportunity to get it signed as the following (and probably more) will be at Petit Le Mans:

Joey Hand
Dirk Mueller
Sebastien Bourdais

Richard Westbrook
Ryan Briscoe
Scott Dixon

Billy Johnson
Olivier Pla
Harry Tincknell

Scott Maxwell

Raj Nair
Larry Holt

Edsel B. Ford II
Henry Ford III
Mark Rushbrook

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Yes sir!

GKW05GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 28, 2011
Fayetteville, Ga.
Done Thanks

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Has anyone verified truck/trailer parking? I know last year they let us park behind the hotel, but I don’t want to take it for granted...
I confirmed parking today with Hotel Avalon. The truck/trailer parking will be the same as last year, directly behind the hotel.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca

Joey Hand
Dirk Mueller
Sebastien Bourdais

Richard Westbrook
Ryan Briscoe
Scott Dixon

Billy Johnson
Olivier Pla
Harry Tincknell

Scott Maxwell

Raj Nair
Larry Holt

Edsel B. Ford II
Henry Ford III
Mark Rushbrook

View attachment 57647

Just bought mine... Any chance at getting #184? Hope to get all the autographs as well...

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Paid online. Hope to pick it up at the event. Thanks! AC

Reactions: maxemus

TACHY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2006
Fort Myers, Florida
Paid online as well. hoping for pick up at the event, tho had to enter "shipping address" to complete order.