Titanium Exhaust

rsstopper

GT Owner
Oct 9, 2006
Arizona
It appears there is a holdup on the Titanium Exhaust. I was advised to drop the option or expect a build delay. I dropped it... maybe they will offer it aftermarket?

It's not available on the Heritage. Authenticity I would suspect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

stuntman

GT Owner
Jan 15, 2015
I think it is available on the Heritage. I do like the tips much better than the standard exhaust. For $10K you can have a pretty nice titanium exhaust fabbed up and have money left over for beer.

fecarman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 18, 2007
I talked to my concierge yesterday. The titanium exhaust is now available. My car is scheduled for early summer delivery. I am still not happy about no full leather interior unless you order the Heritage or want the blue Alcanterra bolsters in the Light Speed Package which offers you leather seat centers Even the $25,000 interior upgrade does not offer you the upgrade to full leather. I am getting a Liquid Red car and the blue bolsters don't work for me. If I were a betting man, I would bet full leather will be an option on the later built cars.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Are you getting the Dark Energy upgrade interior? Everything in that is leather except the seat insert...

NSXER

GT Owner
Aug 13, 2016
Kansas
My car is scheduled for early summer delivery.

What is your order window?

Brian

davefordgt

GT Owner
Feb 10, 2006
how much is the factory option and is just muffler and tips or full TI all the back from header

fecarman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 18, 2007
Yes, I am getting the Dark Energy upgrade interior. I want a complete leather seat with no cloth insert. According to the concierge, I am not alone on this. That is why I believe they will offer the option in the future. Probably right after my car is built. I would wait if I knew that they were going to offer the option in the near future. I don't buy a $500,000 car every day.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
how much is the factory option and is just muffler and tips or full TI all the back from header

I was told from the cats back was Ti. The exhaust manifolds up to and including the cats are the same on all the cars.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit

At some point, the hectoring over option prices becomes tedious. It's like being asked at car shows what you paid for a car. Everyone loves that right?

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
Hectoring indeed! Almost had to look that one up.

Perhaps someday we'll get the information from wikileaks?

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Amusing.

All I can add is that when your 'ordering window' comes up which is several weeks after you receive the Carbon fiber Toy box (( your concierge will call you the day after FEDEX is scheduled to deliver your toy box to confirm receipt))...your concierge has a 'Go to meeting, Citrix type " computer and phone conversation with you....LIVE .
He or she calls you a week ahead and you establish the day and the time...
He or She spends 1.5 hours , shows all the photos , all the options, each of the prices, Delivery and destination charges and answers every question you can possibly ask. If he or she does not know the answer, you receive a phone call within 48 hours with the answer.

You then receive the order form...one page with the summary of what you ordered. You initial each item, sign the form and send it back to your concierge.

Typically your "Order Freeze date " is then 60 days after you send it back... you have those 60 days to change anything on your order. (remember however that some big changes may push your build date back)

It is quite easy, fun, informational and goes smoothly..

andy (ajb)

NSXER

GT Owner
Aug 13, 2016
Kansas
All I can add is that when your 'ordering window' comes up which is several weeks after you receive the Carbon fiber Toy box (( your concierge will call you the day after FEDEX is scheduled to deliver your toy box to confirm receipt))...your concierge has a 'Go to meeting, Citrix type " computer and phone conversation with you....LIVE .
andy (ajb)

When did you receive your box in relation to your order window? My order window is Feb-April but have yet to receive the Toy box. I figured I would have received mine in early Feb. at the start of the ordering window.

Thanks
Brian

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
Hectoring indeed! Almost had to look that one up.

Perhaps someday we'll get the information from wikileaks?

From the Illiad and the battle of Troy--Hector did not meet a pleasant fate either.

Fracman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
Houston, TX
Options

Heck, I would take a GT allocation even if these were the only seats available:

Attachments

• IMG_3410.JPG
    IMG_3410.JPG
    81.5 KB · Views: 442

davefordgt

GT Owner
Feb 10, 2006
At some point, the hectoring over option prices becomes tedious. It's like being asked at car shows what you paid for a car. Everyone loves that right?

well no one has to ask you on a new car since its not a secret lol

but no was jut wondering to compare to having someone do a full header back TI aftermarket is only reason I asked then again that only matter is i get picked on round 2 of the GTs or i be stuck driving my 720s around but happy to share how much it cost i should have full cost sheet on 720s in next few days every option

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Brian NSXER--
I pulled out my records. (My order window is Jan, Feb, March 2017)
---I received my Toy Box on 1/10/2017.
---My Concierge called on 1/11/2017 to make sure I received the Toy Box.
---played with the toy box for six weeks.
---She called on February 23 to set up the on-line meeting
---We had the on line meeting on February 28th for about 1.5 hours
---We generated the draft order on Feb 28 and I was told my Order Freeze date would be 5/1/2017
---She forwarded paperwork to me but I was still deciding on the Leather steering wheel option.
---Finalized order (said yes to the leather steering wheel)
---She sent final paperwork to me 3/1/2017
---I initialed each of the options I selected ...and those I did not select ...and signed the bottom line.
---Scanned and sent back to her with final order dated 3/3/2017.

helpful ??

andy (ajb)

stuntman

GT Owner
Jan 15, 2015
Yes, I am getting the Dark Energy upgrade interior. I want a complete leather seat with no cloth insert. According to the concierge, I am not alone on this. That is why I believe they will offer the option in the future. Probably right after my car is built. I would wait if I knew that they were going to offer the option in the near future. I don't buy a $500,000 car every day.
Probably...

NSXER

GT Owner
Aug 13, 2016
Kansas
Brian NSXER--
I pulled out my records. (My order window is Jan, Feb, March 2017)
---I received my Toy Box on 1/10/2017.
---My Concierge called on 1/11/2017 to make sure I received the Toy Box.
---played with the toy box for six weeks.
---She called on February 23 to set up the on-line meeting
---We had the on line meeting on February 28th for about 1.5 hours
---We generated the draft order on Feb 28 and I was told my Order Freeze date would be 5/1/2017
---She forwarded paperwork to me but I was still deciding on the Leather steering wheel option.
---Finalized order (said yes to the leather steering wheel)
---She sent final paperwork to me 3/1/2017
---I initialed each of the options I selected ...and those I did not select ...and signed the bottom line.
---Scanned and sent back to her with final order dated 3/3/2017.

helpful ??

andy (ajb)

Andy,

Thank you so much! Very, very helpful.

Brian

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Same story as Andy with slightly different dates. We had online meeting on March 9 but was set on the options I wanted and ones I was not interested in, meeting took 15 minutes. Told him unless it was required for him to me show me all the options we could skip most of them. He did offer locking lug nuts for an additional $200 (was not aware of this option). I have a dead line of June 1, 2017 to finalize order. Received the outline of the order but not the initial/signature page yet. Will contact him Monday if not received. He said it will be a late September/early October delivery. I ask if it will be titled as a 2017 and he emailed me back the it would have a 2017 title. I am one happy camper!!!!!:lol:lol:lol

NSXER

GT Owner
Aug 13, 2016
Kansas
Same story as Andy with slightly different dates. We had online meeting on March 9 but was set on the options I wanted and ones I was not interested in, meeting took 15 minutes. Told him unless it was required for him to me show me all the options we could skip most of them. He did offer locking lug nuts for an additional $200 (was not aware of this option). I have a dead line of June 1, 2017 to finalize order. Received the outline of the order but not the initial/signature page yet. Will contact him Monday if not received. He said it will be a late September/early October delivery. I ask if it will be titled as a 2017 and he emailed me back the it would have a 2017 title. I am one happy camper!!!!!:lol:lol:lol

When was your 3 month order window?

Thanks
Brian