Titanium Exhaust

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Same story as Andy with slightly different dates. We had online meeting on March 9 but was set on the options I wanted and ones I was not interested in, meeting took 15 minutes. Told him unless it was required for him to me show me all the options we could skip most of them. He did offer locking lug nuts for an additional $200 (was not aware of this option). I have a dead line of June 1, 2017 to finalize order. Received the outline of the order but not the initial/signature page yet. Will contact him Monday if not received. He said it will be a late September/early October delivery. I ask if it will be titled as a 2017 and he emailed me back the it would have a 2017 title. I am one happy camper!!!!!:lol:lol:lol

NSXER

GT Owner
Aug 13, 2016
Kansas
Same story as Andy with slightly different dates. We had online meeting on March 9 but was set on the options I wanted and ones I was not interested in, meeting took 15 minutes. Told him unless it was required for him to me show me all the options we could skip most of them. He did offer locking lug nuts for an additional $200 (was not aware of this option). I have a dead line of June 1, 2017 to finalize order. Received the outline of the order but not the initial/signature page yet. Will contact him Monday if not received. He said it will be a late September/early October delivery. I ask if it will be titled as a 2017 and he emailed me back the it would have a 2017 title. I am one happy camper!!!!!:lol:lol:lol
When was your 3 month order window?

Thanks
Brian

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
Hectoring indeed! Almost had to look that one up.

Perhaps someday we'll get the information from wikileaks?

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Amusing.

All I can add is that when your 'ordering window' comes up which is several weeks after you receive the Carbon fiber Toy box (( your concierge will call you the day after FEDEX is scheduled to deliver your toy box to confirm receipt))...your concierge has a 'Go to meeting, Citrix type " computer and phone conversation with you....LIVE .
He or she calls you a week ahead and you establish the day and the time...
He or She spends 1.5 hours , shows all the photos , all the options, each of the prices, Delivery and destination charges and answers every question you can possibly ask. If he or she does not know the answer, you receive a phone call within 48 hours with the answer.

You then receive the order form...one page with the summary of what you ordered. You initial each item, sign the form and send it back to your concierge.

Typically your "Order Freeze date " is then 60 days after you send it back... you have those 60 days to change anything on your order. (remember however that some big changes may push your build date back)

It is quite easy, fun, informational and goes smoothly..

andy (ajb)

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Thanks for the updates AJB and Blake!

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
At some point, the hectoring over option prices becomes tedious. It's like being asked at car shows what you paid for a car. Everyone loves that right?
Hey Mister, what do you do for a living?, how much did you pay for that car?, how can I get that much money? Boy are you LUCKY! Or in heavy Russian accent, "How much for the little girl?"

NSXER

GT Owner
Aug 13, 2016
Kansas
All I can add is that when your 'ordering window' comes up which is several weeks after you receive the Carbon fiber Toy box (( your concierge will call you the day after FEDEX is scheduled to deliver your toy box to confirm receipt))...your concierge has a 'Go to meeting, Citrix type " computer and phone conversation with you....LIVE .
andy (ajb)
When did you receive your box in relation to your order window? My order window is Feb-April but have yet to receive the Toy box. I figured I would have received mine in early Feb. at the start of the ordering window.

Thanks
Brian

PeteK

GT Owner
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, WA
Hectoring indeed! Almost had to look that one up.

Perhaps someday we'll get the information from wikileaks?
From the Illiad and the battle of Troy--Hector did not meet a pleasant fate either.

Fracman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 4, 2011
Houston, TX
Options

Heck, I would take a GT allocation even if these were the only seats available:

Attachments