Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
[video=youtube;G4r5nJ-Qi-0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4r5nJ-Qi-0[/video]

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Nicely presented. Waiting for chapter 4.

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Great footage at Daytona. Can't wait for the next one.

Vince H

Matt

GT Owner
Jan 27, 2012
Tampa, FL
I really like this series, tidbits of inside information like the ones presented in these videos often get lost in the frantic post race interviews. If possible, I would love to see more Ford GT specific race recapping done using this same video architecture. I know we all devour every shred of pre and post race journalism, but often times the author/editor apply their own varnish, with mixed results.

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
The frankness of these Ford videos is what makes them special. We saw this same candor in the Focus RS videos. It's a very good approach.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I really like this series, tidbits of inside information like the ones presented in these videos often get lost in the frantic post race interviews. If possible, I would love to see more Ford GT specific race recapping done using this same video architecture. I know we all devour every shred of pre and post race journalism, but often times the author/editor apply their own varnish, with mixed results.

Totally agree. That was awesome. We are so looking forward to traveling to Le Mans with the other Forum members and enjoying a bucket list experience.

Go FORD WIN LE MANS!!!!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Nicely done video. Very cool.

Ed

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
race car looks so sick, they should do a paint scheme of it possible on the street car :)

gtinmyblood

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 23, 2007
Mesa Az/Aspen Co
So pumped! Offered my left nut to get to Le Man but seems no one is buying these days. Will definitely be there in spirit!

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Excellent series they have going. And clearly, no pressure to win, not.... But what an effort, and we all know how hard everyone is working, and as we saw, starting to pay off!

gzl

GT Owner
Jan 27, 2010
I'm happy to know the expectations for a good finish was high among Ford's brain power. I was expecting a great showing as well.
Really like that red white blue color scheme.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
I'd say at this juncture that the race program is much further ahead than I would have forecasted. But I think the driver/skill sets selected for the GT program really seems to be accelerating the learning curve. The GT is looking strong!

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
race car looks so sick, they should do a paint scheme of it possible on the street car :)

Agreed.

Wish that the configurator would allow separate areas of the car to be selected for different factory colors. That could to lead to some very unique looks.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
The frankness of these Ford videos is what makes them special. We saw this same candor in the Focus RS videos. It's a very good approach.

+1 No fluff needed

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Agreed.

Wish that the configurator would allow separate areas of the car to be selected for different factory colors. That could to lead to some very unique looks.

Thats not what I had in mind, but that could potentially be a scary proposition :lol

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO
Goosebumps

He’s gonna cross the stripe in the lead.

Can he hold it down in to turn 1?

Ford leads on their debut!!!

Ford vs Chevrolet.....

yPD2qw.gif

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
So pumped! Offered my left nut to get to Le Man but seems no one is buying these days. Will definitely be there in spirit!

Next time try offering up a good kidney!

Ed

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Great Stuff !! Looking forward to Le Mans !!

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Great Stuff !! Looking forward to Le Mans !!

Got your visa?

Ed