GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Match my stripes.

Gentlemen,

You know.....when I bought my GT I swore to myself that I would leave it bone stock. It's more than fast enough to get me into trouble and very beautiful. Kind of like Veronica. So here I am two years later. Pullies, tunes, short shifters, transaxle coolers, subwoofer relocation, Penske coil overs, Accufab exhaust, and now....$500 billet/carbon fiber coolant and oil caps. Good grief! It's hard to leave high-performance equipment stock. At least I'm consistent as I've purchased a few performance/cosmetic enhancements for Veronica as well. :biggrin

Since Tomy purchased blue caps to match the stripes on his GT, I got black to match the stripes on mine.

Chip

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I received my polished set yesterday! So gorgeous I don't want to take them out of the display case! (but I will) However I ordered the 5-piece set but haven't received the dipstick? I'll call later today since they're still sleeping in Kali...

Decided to go with the black ones .. figured they'd match anything. Can't wait to see what you guys come up with next.

Yes it was! Thanks! I love the look of the polished but may order black just to compare and contrast.

Mine were here when I got back from Vegas. Very impressive indeed! Soon as I finish catchig up here, I'll put them on, since it's 43 degrees and snowing outside. Global warming my butt.

Gentlemen,

You know.....when I bought my GT I swore to myself that I would leave it bone stock. It's more than fast enough to get me into trouble and very beautiful. Kind of like Veronica. So here I am two years later. Pullies, tunes, short shifters, transaxle coolers, subwoofer relocation, Penske coil overs, Accufab exhaust, and now....$500 billet/carbon fiber coolant and oil caps. Good grief! It's hard to leave high-performance equipment stock. At least I'm consistent as I've purchased a few performance/cosmetic enhancements for Veronica as well. :biggrin

Since Tomy purchased blue caps to match the stripes on his GT, I got black to match the stripes on mine.

Chip

Guys, Jake and I thank you for the support.. !!! We've got some other stuff in the works !! :wink

PeakCompletions

Boost is an addiction...
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 6, 2007
West Texas
This is what is SO GREAT about the GT community. This simply does not happen with any other brand of car.

Thanks for all the effort!!!!

My order is going in tomorrow. 3 sets :banana

Not 4N

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
Calgary AB
This is what is SO GREAT about the GT community. This simply does not happen with any other brand of car.

+1 :thumbsup

Put mine on the car this weekend and they look awesome.:banana

:cheers
Trent

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale

My order is going in tomorrow. 3 sets :banana

(3) sets !!! Jake will be happy!! Thanks for all your support, it makes the time and effort worth while !!

+1 :thumbsup

Put mine on the car this weekend and they look awesome.:banana

:cheers
Trent

I'm happy to hear you like them !! :thumbsup

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Only A Car Guy Can Appriciate Them !! I Sure Do !! Mine Look Great Thanx

Glad you like them...

I received my polished set yesterday! So gorgeous I don't want to take them out of the display case! (but I will) However I ordered the 5-piece set but haven't received the dipstick? I'll call later today since they're still sleeping in Kali...
hope you found that dip stick !!

Mine were here when I got back from Vegas. Very impressive indeed! Soon as I finish catchig up here, I'll put them on, since it's 43 degrees and snowing outside. Global warming my butt.

Frank did these make you faster at the track ..:wink

BigsGT

Tungsten GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 8, 2006
Austin Texas
Brian, a few posts after the one you quoted above gtjim mentioned where it was and I confirmed by writing 'and there it is!' a few posts after that.

The set is very cool and thanks and congrats for putting this together!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Brian, a few posts after the one you quoted above gtjim mentioned where it was and I confirmed by writing 'and there it is!' a few posts after that.

The set is very cool and thanks and congrats for putting this together!

Thanks buddy, I didn't take the time to read all the posts.. It was late.. my bad.. We've got some more cool stuff coming !! :thumbsup

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Well received the full set early last week and finally got a chance to put them on the car this past weekend. AMAZING!! They look great! I orderd the blue set for my white/blue stripe car and am very impressed. Thanks 321 and Stormcat.:thumbsup
The other set which are also great :thumbsup but different from Shadowman are going on the black GT to top that one off.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Well received the full set early last week and finally got a chance to put them on the car this past weekend. AMAZING!! They look great! I orderd the blue set for my white/blue stripe car and am very impressed. Thanks 321 and Stormcat.:thumbsup
The other set which are also great :thumbsup but different from Shadowman are going on the black GT to top that one off.

Great ! I'm glad you like them.. You've got a set of each flavor !! Shadowman does some cool stuff. It's nice to have options ..Thanks again..:thumbsup

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
SCat, ordered my 5 piece black set today. It'll be sent out on Monday.

Spoke to Jake for a good long while - he was a delight to talk with and enjoyed our chat. As Stormy mentioned, they have other cool products for us in the works. As we all know, the best way to ensure the flow of new products is for us to show our support by purchasing their existing including from but not limited to Stormcat, Kip Ewing, Kendall/Cooltech, LLC; Shadowman, PROJECT321 and all of the other great folks we have here.

Are we lucky or what?! :thumbsup

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
SCat, ordered my 5 piece black set today. It'll be sent out on Monday.

Spoke to Jake for a good long while - he was a delight to talk with and enjoyed our chat. As Stormy mentioned, they have other cool products for us in the works. As we all know, the best way to ensure the flow of new products is for us to show our support by purchasing their existing including from but not limited to Stormcat, Kip Ewing, Kendall/Cooltech, LLC; Shadowman, PROJECT321 and all of the other great folks we have here.

Are we lucky or what?! :thumbsup

Thanks Kelvin !! Yes ,we've got some more stuff coming.. I can't tell you but :wink ...they would go in the area of the coil covers and sill plates..:biggrin the other stuff is secret spy stuff...:secret:

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Yes ,we've got some more stuff coming.. I can't tell you but :wink ...they would go in the area of the coil covers and sill plates:

Will they match the Aluminum Billet & CF Caps ?:thumbsup

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Will they match the Aluminum Billet & CF Caps ?:thumbsup

Yes , our goal is to have all of these pieces tie together.. I can tell you they will be cool and pay a tribute to the cars legacy..:thumbsup

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Yes , our goal is to have all of these pieces tie together.. I can tell you they will be cool and pay a tribute to the cars legacy..:thumbsup

Having said that should I wait to order all of these pieces together?

I Still can't decide on a color for my all black stripe delete.

Thanks

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Got my black caps and dip stick on Friday as promised by Jake & Sam (they are both a delight to do business with) and installed same over the weekend. They look amazingly awesome and makes the engine bay really pop. Even Mrs. AlohaGT was blown away and she was impressed by the packaging.

I recommend this without hesitation (except for all you stockers :wink) and believe you'll be very pleased. :thumbsup

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
I could have hand delivered these to you and installed for you!

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
I could have hand delivered these to you and installed for you!

If same offer stands for Bdoors, you're on.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Got my black caps and dip stick on Friday as promised by Jake & Sam (they are both a delight to do business with) and installed same over the weekend. They look amazingly awesome and makes the engine bay really pop. Even Mrs. AlohaGT was blown away and she was impressed by the packaging.

I recommend this without hesitation (except for all you stockers :wink) and believe you'll be very pleased. :thumbsup

Hey Kelvin.. I'm happy to hear you like them.. :thumbsup We should have some info on the other stuff real soon.. Now if I can just keep that Dustin guy from posting the spy photos all will be good in the neighbor hood. Jake has been great to work with!! He and the people at Prj 321 are 1st class :banana

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
AloooooooHA. I'm just happy I had mine installed before they went belly up. I did get stuck with an $600 bill he said he would pay to repair my stereo speakers that they wired incorrectly. Guess it could have been much worse. Wish I was in Hawaii right now...