WTB - FR500S & Boss302S

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Looking to find me a good track car for the upcoming Rally so if you have something that could be fun or know someone who has - reasonably priced, let me know.

Dream car is new Boss302S, but closely followed by FR500S / Mustang Challenge car. Lotus Elise or any other interesting track/street car could be of interest.

Thanks
Anders

Last edited:

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Anders
I believe ,but am not sure that you can rent them at Nola .
DBK may be able to tell you.
Best regards,Ron

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Anders
I believe ,but am not sure that you can rent them at Nola .
DBK may be able to tell you.
Best regards,Ron

That would be great ..... although, at Miller Motorsports Park I also rented a track car - which then made me get my FR500C .... so mights as well buy upfront this time:rofl:biggrin:facepalm:

On the Nola website, it does not say if they rent out cars .....

:cheers
Anders

Last edited:

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
They do rent out the FR500S at the track. Fair warning, it's $2k per day. That said, based on the amount you'll be on the track with it, that's probably not that bad. :lol

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
They do rent out the FR500S at the track. Fair warning, it's $2k per day. That said, based on the amount you'll be on the track with it, that's probably not that bad. :lol
$2K per day is not a bad price. Do you know if they put fresh slicks on the car for the day? I used to rent a Panoz GT for $5K/weekend, and that was not for unlimited laps...

jaxgt

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006

If unlimited time on the track and includes collision and other insurances, I'd say pretty fair deal for a day.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I'll ask about the tire situation. They also have a Nissan GT-R they will rent you for $3500 per day.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Anders, Big Inch Blake has a track prepped GT 500 for sale. Great car. You should talk to him. I'll call him and have him send you a PM. Frank

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Thank you for the replies.

DBK: If I can get a FR500S for the full day with unlimited tracktime I think that is the way to go ......:thumbsup - will it be allowed to run with more than one group on the track?

To the others who have replied here or via PM, I will still consider buying a track car or a street car - but probably not a "very heavily trackprepped street car" as that will end up being af combo not allowed for streetuse here in Denmark later on ....

If buying a street car, a original/lightly modded 2012 Boss 302 would be of interest.
If buying a track/race car, the FR500S og Boss302S still on my "most wanted" list.

Anders

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Copenhagen GT, PM sent.

Tom B

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 1, 2005
Fallston, MD
Copehagen GT ..... Pm sent regarding a new Boss 302S.

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Still looking for FR500S :wink

anya

NGT,GT/GTX1 Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 31, 2008
Seattle
Still looking for FR500S :wink

Go for the 302R! Hope to recieve ours in Sept

Copenhagen GT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 5, 2008
Copenhagen, Denmark
Go for the 302R! Hope to recieve ours in Sept

Would love to .... but 302R won´t fit my budget this time :wink

Congrats on your 302R - please share pictures and impressions when you get it on the track :thumbsup

Anders