Who is in CANADA??

CanadaGT

GT Owner
Sep 28, 2006
Edmonton Alberta
Live in Alberta Have 5 gts in my shop right now of which 3 (2 tungsten no stripes and a heritage) are mine just storing other two one is my brothers and the other a good friends. just purchased a 2009 viper ACR to test out LOL

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
OK, are you all ready for a "senior moment" :biggrin

I can't even remember why the heck I started this thread....:lol

I get this e-mail reminder that someone posted to it..... I click on the link.... read it, and then think to myself, WHAT COULD I HAVE POSSIBLY SAID IN THIS THREAD?

To find out that I started it.....:ack

Still, a lot of good information on here..... So, so sorry.....

..... and I'm not even a SENIOR..... I have another 30 years until I reach that TITLE....:confused

red gt 1442

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 23, 2005
NY Metro Area
OK, are you all ready for a "senior moment" :biggrin

I can't even remember why the heck I started this thread....:lol

I get this e-mail reminder that someone posted to it..... I click on the link.... read it, and then think to myself, WHAT COULD I HAVE POSSIBLY SAID IN THIS THREAD?

To find out that I started it.....:ack

Still, a lot of good information on here..... So, so sorry.....

..... and I'm not even a SENIOR..... I have another 30 years until I reach that TITLE....:confused

Tim, are those stunts taking their toll on you? hahahahahaha........

STUNTS

FORD GT OWNER & LITTLE TIMMYS DAD!
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 5, 2006
SoCal
Tim, are those stunts taking their toll on you? hahahahahaha........

Gino,

I tell ya, I don't know why I started this thread.... I thought for a moment it would be about a car and importing from Canada, but then I don't recall being interested in a car in Canada.... Then I thought about work, travel... blah blah.... and still, nothing triggered a memory....

I am truly at a loss for words here, I have some serious issues, this I know and apparently I just opened a book to all you guys here :ack

... and this is my life, "AS TIMS WORLD TURNS"

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Gino,

I tell ya, I don't know why I started this thread.... I thought for a moment it would be about a car and importing from Canada, but then I don't recall being interested in a car in Canada.... Then I thought about work, travel... blah blah.... and still, nothing triggered a memory....

I am truly at a loss for words here, I have some serious issues, this I know and apparently I just opened a book to all you guys here :ack

... and this is my life, "AS TIMS WORLD TURNS"

You know, no one would have been any the wiser had you simply kept all this to yourself! :lol

Cobraguy

GT Owner
You know, no one would have been any the wiser had you simply kept all this to yourself! :lol

Mark me down as a Canadian ( in Canada ) :beer2:as well !

Colton74

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2010
Edmonton, Alberta
Mark me as well, Canadian in Canada however the car is currently south.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
I'm NOT a Canadian, I'm a Californian................but I like Canadians. :thumbsup

gtforme

GT Owner
Apr 12, 2009
Ralphie

Thats interesting .... I am a Canadian and wish i was a Californian

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
Ralphie

Thats interesting .... I am a Canadian and wish i was a Californian

You can move here anytime. Many sanctuary cities in CA.