What would you do if these were YOUR kids?

MNJason

GT Owner
May 14, 2010
San Diego

FM99

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 4, 2008
Iowa
I hope the cops can use the pictures to get the little b@@@@@ds.

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I had all I could stomach by the 1:20 mark.

If those looozers had come across a "wet floor" sign in wunna the aisles - they probably would have.

At bit of well placed "child abuse" is definitely in order.

Last edited:

Joe Dozzo

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 22, 2006
Canon City, CO
I'd have their bags packed and the locks on the doors changed...

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
They suck

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
That's the product of 'Everybody Gets a Gold Star'....and, 'We Don't Keep Score. We're All About Their Self-Esteem'.

Kayvan

GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006
Suburban ghetto Parenting

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
Just what trimester would it be when aborting 14 to 15 year boys?

H

HHGT

Entitlement attitude
Stupid People allowed to pro-create
Raised by Social Parasites
Elimination of Corporal Punishment
and
Justin Beeber fans

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
Just what trimester would it be when aborting 14 to 15 year boys?

:rofl 45th and 48th respectively!

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
Looks like a few good customers to me. Trust me gentlemen, their parents will pay, in multiples, for the lack of love, attention and discipline that these kids got in their youth. These kids are playing the line, everything they did can be dismissed with a simple "but it was an accident." Completely gutless moves and if they ever run into a 'real' criminal it take about 20 seconds for their nuts to be gentle placed inside their rectum (damn near killed em). It's only a matter of time before their parents are paying me a few thousand, and their lawyer a few more thousand, and then probation a few more thousand. Welcome to machine somebody's gotta pay the bills.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
Looks like a few good customers to me. Trust me gentlemen, their parents will pay, in multiples, for the lack of love, attention and discipline that these kids got in their youth. These kids are playing the line, everything they did can be dismissed with a simple "but it was an accident." Completely gutless moves and if they ever run into a 'real' criminal it take about 20 seconds for their nuts to be gentle placed inside their rectum (damn near killed em). It's only a matter of time before their parents are paying me a few thousand, and their lawyer a few more thousand, and then probation a few more thousand. Welcome to machine somebody's gotta pay the bills.

Given the kids of today you are in a good line of work.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Gentlemen,

Welcome to my world. At my Chevron station we arrest/detain someone almost every day. Some of these scumbags I have tackled 3 or more times. There are millions of kids like the boys in that video who could only be worth something to society if their dead bodies were ground up and spread as fertilizer. Some days it's more than I can take.

Chip

daytrayd

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 23, 2010
Austin, TX
Wow, you guys act like you've never done something stupid or irresponsible. Not making excuses for their crap, I never went that far, but we've all been yound and dumb, and obviously these kids need to grow up, learn responsibility, etc... but lets not act like they deserve death. A little excessive, arrest them for vandalism and be done with it. Picking up shit on the highway will teach them about social responsibility.

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
My guess is that their parents have been making these kind of excuses for them for years.

H

HHGT

Wow, you guys act like you've never done something stupid or irresponsible. Not making excuses for their crap, I never went that far, but we've all been yound and dumb, and obviously these kids need to grow up, learn responsibility, etc... but lets not act like they deserve death. A little excessive, arrest them for vandalism and be done with it. Picking up shit on the highway will teach them about social responsibility.

I disagree. Great Parenting will yield better odds that your kids will be well mannered. Parenting by our public schools rather than by a stern Mother and Father (if he's around or they know who the donor was) will probably yield shit as evident by this video. I was deathly afraid of my Mom!

As far as picking up shit on the freeway, I don't think that will result in anything but picking up more shit on the freeway year after year until they become career criminals.

In life there are Producers and there are Parasites. You can't teach a parasite how to become self reliant!

Attachments

• ATT636292.jpg
    ATT636292.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

1434gt

GT Owner
Aug 29, 2006
i would grind these m,,,f,,, and feed them to the pigs

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id

Never purposely destroyed others people property, never ever. Mostly because my parents taught me right from wrong and that there was always a price to be paid for screwing up, I'm sure a lesson lost on these punks. However if I were to have completely lost my mind and did something like this I wasn't F'n stupid enough to have filmed and then posted it. A total lack of respect of other peoples property and worse yet a complete lack of fear from authority.

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
Never purposely destroyed others people property, never ever. Mostly because my parents taught me right from wrong and that there was always a price to be paid for screwing up, I'm sure a lesson lost on these punks. However if I were to have completely lost my mind and did something like this I wasn't F'n stupid enough to have filmed and then posted it. A total lack of respect of other peoples property and worse yet a complete lack of fear from authority.

I don't know about other states, but in CA the LEO and DA won't spend much effort at all to find and prosecute these punks. These punk know that and act with impunity! Yet drive 80 MPH on an empty highway and expect to get a ticket and increase in your insurance rates.