What color GT is the fastest

YoungCEO

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 9, 2008
Whittier,Ca
The picture would lead you to believe that Red is the fastest of all the FGT’s and yes I will agree it is faster than the white and blue, but you all need to know the Black with Silver stripes is so far in front you can not even see it in the picture. I was told it was already at the finish line.

Black and Silver strip FGT is the best looking of all Super Cars.

SandCEO

Ok, Ok how do you insert a picture?

Last edited:

sharp33

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 19, 2006
Rochester, NY
The answer is obvious. Just look at the finish of the 1966 LeMans race.
Go to advanced and then down to "Additional Options" and "attach files" to add pictures

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
It has been scientifically proven that this colour is by far the fastest....

There is a thread lurking around these parts where I expand upon this theory and develop the argument into something factual. I like to think of it as a reference piece and I would urge you to consult it.

L1002397copy.jpg

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Another way to attach photos is to upload them into a free site such as Photobucket. Then cut and paste the provided link into your thread posts.

I used to have stripes, but they must have blown off. The fastest cars are the ones that previously had stripes...

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
I think Red is the fastest, but I found out that if you place numbers on it it looks even faster. I am going to the track in Nevada (Fernally)this Friday, so I stuck some static cling numbers on my GT last Friday. On Saturday I was pulled over by the CHP going just under 80, but he admitted he kind of was just checking out what kind of car I was driving, and thankfully did not give me a ticket.

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Ask Dan Gurney or A.J. Foyt! :biggrin

Last edited:

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
If anyone wants to test which color is the fastest, come to Detroit. I'll show you :wink (I'm excluding like 6-7 people from this offer :lol )

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
If anyone wants to test which color is the fastest, come to Detroit. I'll show you :wink (I'm excluding like 6-7 people from this offer :lol )

Joe, Torrie, Peak Completions and who else? There is a local (Cody @ ART) that has also joined the TT club. I don't know where he ranks yet on acceleration and dyno numbers.

A local that is not on the forum fried his motor using a Whipple and a canned tune. I heard 780 rwhp on 93 octane. Sounds too close for comfort.

Piccola

GT aficionado
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 17, 2006
Grand Junction, CO
Joe, Torrie, Peak Completions and who else?

That would probably include Camillo...and perhaps anyone else that could keep up with DBK on that "leisurely stroll" through the beautiful CA mountain roads during Rally II... :eek :lol

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
scientifically:biggrin speaking black and blue stripe delete cars are the fastest,:biggrin

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
What color GT is the fastest?

:dead::dead::dead::dead:

I just wanted to use that symbol ! :biggrin

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
scientifically:biggrin speaking black and blue stripe delete cars are the fastest,:biggrin

Sounds like you are describing a bruise after getting beat up.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
What color GT is the fastest?

:dead::dead::dead::dead:

I just wanted to use that symbol ! :biggrin

I predict we'll be using that thing alot in the next 25 years. :lol

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
I predict we'll be using that thing alot in the next 25 years. :lol

Agreed. May our enthusiasm never wane. :biggrin :thumbsup

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
Give it up and admit Red FGTs are the fastest (and most beautiful)then we can stop :dead:

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Do REALLY need to go here again? Ford picked RED as the flagship color becasue it is the fastest. End of discussion.

DWR46

GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 20, 2008
As I recall, the car that did the 200 mph endurance testing at Nardo, Italy was Silver with Black stripes.

Kingman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 11, 2006
Surf City, USA
Do REALLY need to go here again? Ford picked RED as the flagship color becasue it is the fastest. End of discussion.

OK, let's talk about what color is worth more.

Ouch ouch ouch:box:

Last edited:

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
It has been scientifically proven that this colour is by far the fastest....

There is a thread lurking around these parts where I expand upon this theory and develop the argument into something factual. I like to think of it as a reference piece and I would urge you to consult it.

L1002397copy.jpg

Without debate, Neil is correct.

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Listen guys, I am gonna put and end to this once and for ALL!!! The fastest color is TWIN TURBO TUNGSTEN!!! Andbody wanna test it, bring it on! :tap::tap: