Westy and Tincknell back at LeMans

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Looks like they picked up a ride, at least for LeMans. Hopefully Aston has something competitive for GTE-Pro this year.

"Westbrook added that he has a potential European full-season program lined up for 2020 which he hopes to confirm in the “next few weeks.” "

Reactions: Awsum GT

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Still appears that Hand and Muller, dont seem to have seats for 2020. Man the FGT's had a great driver line up, wish it had continued or at least evolved onto a DPi effort, or something.... Vs flicking the switch to full off.....

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
I think Muller has been racing a Mercedes but havent followed it that closely to know if it was a full time ride. I see an occasional FB post from him racing an AMG.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Muller does the VLN stuff but I've seen nothing about full season.

Great that Westbrook will be at Le Mans. Still super pissed he got robbed of a full season IMSA seat by all these shenanigans.

Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 30, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
Joey Hand has been doing a lil filming with Jay Leno.

joey hand.JPG

Attachments

• joey hand.JPG
    joey hand.JPG
    81 KB · Views: 0

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Still appears that Hand and Muller, dont seem to have seats for 2020. Man the FGT's had a great driver line up, wish it had continued or at least evolved onto a DPi effort, or something.... Vs flicking the switch to full off.....
Couldn’t agree more
Won’t be going to any races this year

Reactions: canibl