West Coast and AZ Rally to Rally 7

HiloDave

GT Obsessed
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 7, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
Louisiana Ave. looks like a good place to meet, Mike.

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
This will be the first Rally we miss - take lots of pics and bring back lots of stories!!!
Mrs. Moose

HiloDave

GT Obsessed
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 7, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
This will be the first Rally we miss - take lots of pics and bring back lots of stories!!!
Mrs. Moose

Boo hoo. We'll miss you.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Gentlemen,

The day draws near. If I have this right, Hilo Dave and AMB will be rooming at the Marriott in Scottsdale on Sunday night after our dinner at Don & Charlie's. We will depart the Marriot at 7:00 AM on Monday morning and Barry (Flagstaff GT) will meet us at the Marriott Monday at departure time. We lose two hours going to Fort Stockton. I assume that Hilo, AMB, and Flagstaff will all be driving their GTs. Mine will be in my Trailex so if you have some bags I can carry them for you if you like.

Gary (Magic) will hook up with us in Houston and we will fly a two ship Trailex Formation to the Rally. Mike Mosing will hook up with the GT drivers in Lafayette. Please correct any incorrect info here. It's gonna be a great time. Any other members wishing to join us are welcome too. See you soon.

Chip
Trail Boss

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Yeah, you guys are going the wrong way. The Rally to the Rally starts in St. Louis and Memphis.

Magic

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Mar 13, 2010
Fredericksburg, TX
Chip,

A couple of places we can hookup as you drive past East Houston on the 9th. First one is exit 789 on I-10. It is Thompson Rd and a Conoco/Flying J travel stop on the sw corner could be the meeting point. A second one would be further east along I-10 at exit 814 at the Chambers County I-10 eastbound rest stop. This is a newly refurbished rest area and has restrooms, vending machines and truck parking, but no gas. Either one works for me. If you have a preferrence let me know otherwise I'll plan on meeting at the Conoco/Flying J stop at exit 789.

Probably best if you call my cell when you are 1 hr away from the westside of Houston. I'm 1 to 1 1/2 hrs away coming in from the north. Most likely will take Beltway 8 around the eastside to hookup with I-10. I will pm you my cell.

Magic

Gentlemen,

The day draws near. If I have this right, Hilo Dave and AMB will be rooming at the Marriott in Scottsdale on Sunday night after our dinner at Don & Charlie's. We will depart the Marriot at 7:00 AM on Monday morning and Barry (Flagstaff GT) will meet us at the Marriott Monday at departure time. We lose two hours going to Fort Stockton. I assume that Hilo, AMB, and Flagstaff will all be driving their GTs. Mine will be in my Trailex so if you have some bags I can carry them for you if you like.

Gary (Magic) will hook up with us in Houston and we will fly a two ship Trailex Formation to the Rally. Mike Mosing will hook up with the GT drivers in Lafayette. Please correct any incorrect info here. It's gonna be a great time. Any other members wishing to join us are welcome too. See you soon.

Chip
Trail Boss

HiloDave

GT Obsessed
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 7, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
Gentlemen,

Chip
Trail Boss

Hey Trail Boss,

Allen and I will be staying at a Comfort Inn after the dinner and will meet the rest of the gang at the Marriott in the AM. I don't think times to meet Gary and Mike have been established yet.

Aloha,

Dave

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Oh big bummer, well, we will look forward to seeing you both auction weekend in your neck of the woods!

Mrs. Moose

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Man I wish you guys would have stopped in houston instead of lake charles, that second leg to lake charles 10 hr drive!! If you guys would have stayed in houston we could have all left together wed morning I know there are a few guys from houston going.

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
There is only one original.

Yeah, you guys are going the wrong way. The Rally to the Rally starts in St. Louis and Memphis.

Frank,

Our Moderator Emeritus Daniel Bonyhadi proclaimed that "All Rally's begin in Scottsdale Arizona". His word is final on these matters and as you well know, it never did any good to argue with him. The original Rally to the Rally started here on year two and all others are cheap, inconsequential, and meaningless imitations!!! :biggrin Throwaway posters of an original if you will. Try and enjoy it anyway.

Looking forward to seeing you in N.O. Frank. The first MMM is on me bro. :cheers

Chip

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
As always Daniel (Boney) will be traveling to Rally 7 with many of us and will be there in spirit with all. I can't wait to have a drink in his honor as soon as we get there. Hurry Hurry Hurry.

Blue Moose

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Chandler,Arizona.
2 mooses will be joining you all for dinner Sunday at Don n Charlies! And we will have The Great White, too.
see you then.

HiloDave

GT Obsessed
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 7, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
That's great news! I'm looking forward to seeing the whole Moose Herd.