Watch Your Inbox

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
A BIG congrats to all fellow GT owners who got selected. Although I didn't get selected, I'm happy for each of you that did and hope to see pics of what you end of with. Just glad Ford made the NFGT and the 05/06 model. the legacy continues.

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
I got a "yes". Thank you to Ford and to everybody here for all of the encouragement and support. I am rooting for all of the rest of you!
Congrats Clint. So happy for you!! Now I know at least one other person crazy enough to own a Demon and a new GT. (y)

McFord

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 3, 2015
Northeast Pennsylvania
Congratulations!!!

CincyKen

GT Owner
Dec 23, 2013
Thank You Ford Motor Company, Raj, Jim, Lance, Brad and Lynn !!! I am so thankful to have been selected for a NFGT ! Im so excited that its hard to type !
I can't wait to get it on the track.!!!!!
Anyone else from the Cincinnati, Ohio area selected?

jnirenstein

GT Owner
May 3, 2014
Norcal
YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! Had email issues today... Just got mine!! Thank you FORD! I can't wait!

fordgt6

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Mar 19, 2009
East Lake Weir, FL
I was selected! Thank you, Thank you, Ford GT Team. I already have the whole Ford Family working on the design. Wish my Dad, a former FORD engineer, was alive to give his valued input.

maxemus

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 25, 2007
Miami, Florida
congratulations to all those chosen. very happy to hear theres going to be at least 2 more GT's in Miami.

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Counting the days ‘till April 5....
The suspense is killing me!

GTJack

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 1, 2006
Saddlebrooke, MO
Congratulations to all who were selected and condolences to those disappointed. Glad to see a number of our regular Forum members get the nod.

JOETWINT

FORD GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 22, 2008
Brooklyn N.Y.
thank you Ford!!And thanks to this forum!!Cant explain how happy I am!!I got one......Yes!!!

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Congrats Clint. So happy for you!! Now I know at least one other person crazy enough to own a Demon and a new GT. (y)

Thank you, Karl!

Reactions: Vince H

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
Awesome! I’m so happy for you!

Thank you, Paul! I've been getting excited for you, too, for your upcoming arrival.

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
A funny thing happened today...
I got this email, and...
Well, think I fainted and when I came to, I realized it wasn’t a dream I was having... it was really happening...
I’m in!!!

Thanks for all the love and support! This a great group of peeps here that I call dear friends. Looking forward to many great experiences to come!!!

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Well, think I fainted and when I came to, I realized it wasn’t a dream I was having... it was really happening...
I’m in!!!

Thanks for all the love and support! This a great group of peeps here that I call dear friends.

Printed it out just to be sure! Congrats!

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
Printed it out just to be sure! Congrats!
I’m framing it with my first round rejection email to be a reminder that persistence pays off!

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
My jaw hurts from the continuous smile I have had on my face since 3:10pm CDT. I received a yes. It’s still hard to believe it’s actually happening. Thank you Ford and all those on the selection committee for entrusting me to own this piece of Ford history. I won’t let you down.

nautoncall

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 6, 2014
Ohhh myyy. I didn’t see this and just happened to open my email! I’m in utter shock and awe!! I got one!! Wow!! Wow!!

I just came to the forum bc I assumed it was out!!

Congratulations guys!! Now I’m nauseated bc I have to tell my wife!!

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Woohoooooo Omera and I heading to dinner and celebrate We're in to !!!!!!
So very happy to be so fortunate
Congrats Steve. I got my letter too. We'll have to coordinate our orders so we don't end up with the same color in the same town!

Simon

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 19, 2013
Houston
We are glad to be part of the next generation. Mollie has spent the last hour on the configurator selecting her new color scheme!

Last edited:

rnkma4

GT Owner
Jun 9, 2014
Santa Clarita
Just as a personal opinion, 3 years is a long time to expect any kind of consistency in a global marketplace. A million different things can happen, but I've always been skeptical of the ability of a variety of performance cars to be sold outside the U.S due to an endless number of regulatory (and other) issues. Porsche and Ford got screwed with emissions timelines and had to blast out EU cars to meet a hard end date last year. I do believe that is supposed to happen again at some point. AMG One is behind schedule due to emissions delay. Valkyrie needs 36 spark plugs to meet emissions. Going the other direction, multiple major cars coming to the U.S can only be imported as show and display. China is...China.

I'm not saying it's not over, I'm just sayin a lot can change, and if there's one thing I can guarantee it's that one way or another, there will be attrition on the existing customer list before production is complete.
Just out of curiosity how is attrition handled? was there any in the first allocation?>

Thanks,