Updates on your 2005-2006 Ford GT, What have you done lately?

Spaceman

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 1, 2012
Central Texas
Get them started early! Great story,thanks for posting.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Really love that Ford did such a nice job with the LATCH anchors. Fond memories of giving both my boys (at different times, obviously) rides in the passenger seat, and the easily actuated AIR BAG shut off was also very convenient and appreciated.

What's better than a Ford GT? Well, a Ford GT with a car seat and precious cargo of course, with laughter and smiles all around. Thanks for sharing the great photos!

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
2-15-2006 Purchased and ordered my GT.

A few years and a few miles - it still brings nods, smiles, OK's and High 5's. Every time I drive it.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
The 05,06 Ford GT never gets old!
It's the quintessential supercar!
IT'S THE ONE!!

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Missed the show registration for Fabulous Fords, but made it out to a local Cops, Cars and Coffee show today. My son and I brought out the Black Beauty and took some photos. I only had my cell phone.

CopsCarsb.jpg

Reactions: BAT

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Trying to figure out whether to full size or thumb nail, or a combo of the two for pic uploadsCopsCarsD.jpg

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
And some photos my son took. I guess the files are too large, so you have to click to view.

Attachments

canibl

GT Owner
Nov 22, 2005
Sacramento, Cali
Today in my GT, sweet Charlotte and I did what few GT owners have ever done before... we used the child seat restraint system! It’s not just for looks and bragging rights, folks... it works!!

The looks and laughs I got from people at red lights were priceless. The smile and wave of an infant was the last thing they were expecting when we pulled along side!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
you are a good daddy! I've been doing the same but now my daughter is 4 and wants me to drive her to school in the GT. She now claims the GT to be her car so I'm glad for the NFGT allocation! lol

Attachments

Reactions: Special K

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
CopsCars-1481.jpg Coffee Mug on the gas tank door, looks like a saucer.

DG1

GT Owner
Sep 21, 2016
Toronto
Gurney Eagle coil covers- hey, if this works I may have finally figured out how to post a photo!

Attachments

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
Cool photos Syco & good times as well!

Ed

Reactions: SYCO GT