Trying one on for size..

Stewart W

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 12, 2007
Florida
I just bought a 2010 ZR1 ..I have never owned a corvette and it has been on my "bucket list" for a few years. I stopped ( locally )to looked at an all black with gray competition wheels and bought it on the spot..
The car is really quite nice ...I will share more in near future. Unfortunatly , I broke my ankle over Holidays so I can only look at her for a couple more weeks.. :wink

Lorenzo

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 28, 2008
U.S.A.
:cheers Congratz, it will make a nice stable mate for the GT.

Aug 25, 2006
I just bought a 2010 ZR1 ..I have never owned a corvette and it has been on my "bucket list" for a few years. I stopped ( locally )to looked at an all black with gray competition wheels and bought it on the spot..
The car is really quite nice ...I will share more in near future. Unfortunatly , I broke my ankle over Holidays so I can only look at her for a couple more weeks.. :wink

We have friends with them and they are very enjoyable; completely different when compared the Ford GT which IMO is a great thing. The gals aka ZR1 can get tail happy in a hurry so take some time to get to know each other.

All the best

Shadowman

Stewart W

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 12, 2007
Florida
We have friends with them and they are very enjoyable; completely different when compared the Ford GT which IMO is a great thing. The gals aka ZR1 can get tail happy in a hurry so take some time to get to know each other.

All the best

Shadowman
Thanks ..sound advice.:thumbsup

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State

'Interested to read your comparison of these two cars. :cheers

BlackICE

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
SF Bay Area in California
'Interested to read your comparison of these two cars. :cheers

What difference would that make? You wouldn't drive either one!

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
Congrats and I hope you heal up quick so you can get her some exercise!! :cheers

FrankBarba

Permanent Vacation
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 16, 2005
Harrisburg, PA
Hope you enjoy her....

DoctorV8

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 28, 2006
Houston

All the best

Shadowman

Very true, Bill. Luckily, the 2010 Corvette's stability control, launch control, and performance traction management are among the best in the industry, allowing the average driver to tap more of the car's tremedous performance with a bit of a safety net.

Stewart W

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 12, 2007
Florida
Quick pic..

I will take my time to get comfortable with this gal..thanks.Here is a quick pic..this has the 2010 optional "competition gray wheels"..I prefer the look..goes very nice with her blk exterior ...:wink

Attachments

• IMG_3472.JPG
    IMG_3472.JPG
    33.2 KB · Views: 168

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
How can you guys drive black on black cars in the Florida sun?

Stewart W

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 12, 2007
Florida
Really fast with the window open!:banana

ObeyMyFast!

GT Owner's son
May 5, 2009
San Diego
More pictures please :D