Jul 10, 2006
Gardnerville, Nv.
Very nice, enjoy her!

Waxer

Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 22, 2007
My next FGT will be yellow.

Man that is wicked cool!!!!

I'm not sure that gal is best described as "mellow" though. ; )

Last edited:

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
My favorite quote from the story. I think this was after he got the bill:lol

He then re-cleaned himself

You guys are great.......I need to talk to you about the GTG pipes this winter:eek

RADGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 31, 2006
Connecticut
GTG pipes rock..

stu

MTV8

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 24, 2010
Houston Texas
Heffner TT kit

Just another line item like "change the fluids" :biggrin

I noticed that one as well.

Nice work on the build.

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
I am a little late responding to this thread as Vegas has me going in a hundred directions at one time. Thanks to everyone for all of the kind words as I need to thank many people for helping to get this project complete and on time for the Rally. First and foremost I need to thank Rich and Dennis for not charging me for the million times I changed my mind during this project:rofl but seriously the GT Guys were very patient throughout this project and the attention to detail as well as workmanship was truly awesome. I need to thank Shelby for the countless hours on the phone giving me his advise on color schemes, helping with the clear bra kit, and getting me Kips double din kit in time. Cant forget Shadowman and Brito speed for rushing out the 30 pound boost gauge, Trent (Not 4N) for providing the roundels kit and making the Mellow Yellow badges, Steven with Matech for the racing sponsor stickers from their GT program, Jason Heffner for an awesome TT set up :eek Thanks again to everyone involved for helping me to see this project through as this project has put a huge :biggrin on my face every time I see and drive her.

doogie48084

Mar 21, 2007
Taylor Michigan
I saw it during the assembly stage and was impresssed then. These pictures after all was finiished are freakin awesome!
I love the choice of colors and the added details are just enough to keep it classy, not gawdy.

Excellent!

AlohaGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 13, 2007
Honolulu, HI
Thanks for sharing the story and the pix. Very much enjoyed seeing her at the Umstead; however, frankly, missed some of the more subtle details you've pointed out. Beautiful work.

In the up close photo of the Michelin man, I'm afraid you missed a speck of dust in the driver's rear side marker light recess. :wink

Last edited: