The Soroush Collection Black and Blue

Dec 23, 2010
Soroush, thanks for letting us shot your cars and showing us your killer pad. Your garage is the ultimate man cave. The house has come a long way in 8 month's and looks great.
1169874463_9eKvA-XL.jpg

1169874479_5Ldwm-XL.jpg

1169876074_QWfTj-XL.jpg

1169876680_3uB26-XL.jpg

1169872411_D8W5z-XL.jpg

If you zoom in on the mail box you'll see a subliminal image.
1169872360_Sd7F3-XL.jpg

Click on this link below to get the full sized image.
http://www.tonygphotography.net/Car...Ford-GTs/15613337_tcy3D#1169872360_Sd7F3-O-LB

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
Beautiful !!!! :thumbsup

Chris A.

GT #32
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 6, 2007
Ortega Mountain, CA
Great shots and fantastic backdrop!

JCSB

Ex GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Soroush,
It looks like you did the same thing I did on my lift. I put a 1/2" thick piece of plexiglass in the space between the runners to keep any drips off the car below and still see the bottom side. True?
John

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Wonderful! And there is that crazy rx-7, again...... Great garage!!

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
thanks guys,

yes on the drip pans they are aluminum and came with the lift, I have steel ones on the bendpak lift and they are heavy!

Tony thanks again for coming out and spending the day at the house taking the photos, they came out real nice, however the garage was dirty and after I saw the pictures I got some motivation to go in there and clean up a little oh and the car I was telling you about may be here in a couple of weeks if all goes well, then you will have to come back and do it all over again :)

Dec 23, 2010
thanks guys,

yes on the drip pans they are aluminum and came with the lift, I have steel ones on the bendpak lift and they are heavy!

Tony thanks again for coming out and spending the day at the house taking the photos, they came out real nice, however the garage was dirty and after I saw the pictures I got some motivation to go in there and clean up a little oh and the car I was telling you about may be here in a couple of weeks if all goes well, then you will have to come back and do it all over again :)

Can't wait to shoot it.

skyrex

FORD GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 11, 2008
Lake Las Vegas, Henderson, NV
Now that is a garage. :thumbsup:thumbsup

Great car shots. Thanks for posting. :cheers

MTV8

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 24, 2010
Houston Texas
The Soroush Collection

The Sanjay Collection

I feel kind of left out. You should shoot The Michael Collection. Mitsubishi Monteros are very photogenic.

JCSB

Ex GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
thanks guys,

Soroush,
I had 1/2" lexan cut for mine so that I could see under the cars. Talk about heavy!!!

John

djs

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 7, 2007
Love that Boss too. Great color, great wheels instead of the Magnum 500s.

MJSFRX

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2010
Carlsbad, CA
If i'm seing it correct, love the little USA flag badge on your midnight blue. I got the same going on mine.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Soroush,
I had 1/2" lexan cut for mine so that I could see under the cars. Talk about heavy!!!

John

stop giving me Ideas! :willy

Love that Boss too. Great color, great wheels instead of the Magnum 500s.

thanks, they are vintage 45's I like them a lot it fits the trans Am theme the car is set up for.

If i'm seing it correct, love the little USA flag badge on your midnight blue. I got the same going on mine.

:thumbsup

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
WHAT? Your cars leak oil? Soroush, get the gloves on and fix that dang leak!!!!

Larry Boatner

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
WHAT? Your cars leak oil? Soroush, get the gloves on and fix that dang leak!!!!

Larry Boatner

haha, yes they all leak oil! you know why? cause I drive them all :)

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
Very nice my friend. Hope your driving them all. The fox body project under way yet? Thanks for the pictures.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Very nice my friend. Hope your driving them all. The fox body project under way yet? Thanks for the pictures.

thanks,

about to start on the mustang, have been doing some minor stuff, cleaning and refurbishing some of the trim parts, but the next step is to put on the maximum motorsport coilovers all the way around, then it should be good to drive on a semi daily basis, the mustang will share fair weather daily driving duties with the blue gt

JCSB

Ex GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
haha, yes they all leak oil! you know why? cause I drive them all :)

And this is what was perfect about the lexan. The Ferrari likes to mark it's spot. I can get under the lift and see exactly where it is leaking from. BTW Larry, I think he nailed you on that one. Anyone lose in serioud money on my old poker table?

John

PS. I talked to an old friend on mine who lives in New Orleans and he has an order for the new McClaren. He said that while he wasn't number 1 he was within the first 10 to receive and should be getting his in either July or August, so I plan to go look at it and do a report.

John

Last edited:

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
John,

Soroush is the MAN! As you do, he drives his. I was just trying to get his OCD kicked in. He will have all the oil pan bolt heads facing the same direction. LOL LOL

Your old poker table has been used by a bunch of teenagers for a ton of Texas Holdem tournaments. Buy in $20. Lots of money for them and tons of memories. Logan heads to St. Edwards to play golf in the fall. He may ask for the table!!!!!!

Larry

JCSB

Ex GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
John,

Soroush is the MAN! As you do, he drives his. I was just trying to get his OCD kicked in. He will have all the oil pan bolt heads facing the same direction. LOL LOL

Your old poker table has been used by a bunch of teenagers for a ton of Texas Holdem tournaments. Buy in $20. Lots of money for them and tons of memories. Logan heads to St. Edwards to play golf in the fall. He may ask for the table!!!!!!

Larry

Larry,
Glad it is going to good use. Hmmm, you may have something there about the bolt heads being aligned! I bet there polished too!:thumbsup

John