The non-Forumites who were selected thread

GTdrummer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 13, 2010
Richmond Virginia
Man. I'm getting old and the bar is much lower, but her?? Not seeing it. Verlander is a neighbor. I will try to check.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Almost 42 Million views of one of Amy's videos. I guess you could say she has a social media presence.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iRYvuS9OxdA&list=RDiRYvuS9OxdA#t=38

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany
I am also looking forward to see who is coming up. I have heard of two persons in germany who have been selected. Unfortunately I am not among those, but to be honest I expected my chances to be quite slim.

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany
Wow, that doesn't leave anything to be desired.

Brombear

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 16, 2013
Frankfurt Area, Germany

texas mongrel

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
May 3, 2009
Houston Texas
Xcentric, I think DoctorV8 ( Sanjay Metha) might be a little miffed about being classified as a non- forumite

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I didn't know Sanjay had a famous brother! I always kind of thought Sanjay was the famous one!

Ed

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Xcentric, I think DoctorV8 ( Sanjay Metha) might be a little miffed about being classified as a non- forumite

OOPS! Thanks David.

FENZO

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 7, 2008
Lafayette, CO

Angry bird no more. Wow. Hard to top the drop dead sexiness of the 05/06 rear.. but this angle screams race car. :eek

fgt.jpg

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
New diffuser is better.

1941517_911756425569486_3732509922661652359_o.jpg

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
Those rear views are stunning.

Vince H

nthfinity

Apr 18, 2006
South East MI
Add Barry MeGuiar to the list. He said he's excited to get one at the concours Sunday.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Those rear views are stunning.

Vince H

The revision must have some serious improvement to ground effects/downforce.

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
That's the view most will be seeing on the track!

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
B. West introduced me to C.J. Wilson at a local GTG where I had my GT showing. He has a young daughter and was asking about child safety seats in the GT as I had brought my younger son.

Definitely into cars, and seems down to earth.

http://www.urbasm.com/2014/09/interview-with-los-angeles-angels-pitcher-cj-wilson/

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
I didn't know Sanjay had a famous brother! I always kind of thought Sanjay was the famous one!

Ed

you mean until you found out he even had a brother? :)

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Pretty sure there is a typo by the writer in this interview, as one can speculate that C.J. meant to say "Ford GT" not the other "GT"

:)

>>>>>>>
Urb: What are your top three cars in your collection right now? Have any of your teammates in either Texas or LA had a huge impact on your collection? Any rivalries going on?

CJ: My favorite three cars are my Carrera GT, my 2010 GT3RS, and my Mclaren 12C. Once my P1 gets here that will replace one of them on the podium but I’m still a few months away. Howie Kendrick as a teammate has the best handle on cars and even the stuff he doesn’t own, he’s researched and looked up. He has some awesome BMWs, a show quality classic and even an H1 alpha.

Lots of teammates have one cool car, an Aston, a Bentley, a Rolls, an Audi, but I’m the only dummy with a bunch of 600 horsepower exotics. They’re mainly more sensible than I am!
<<<<<<

ThatPhilBrettGuy

GT Owner
May 9, 2007
London, UK.
I believe she's pointing at the space here:

amy-mcdonald-top-gear-garage.jpg

Behind the scenes at a TopGear live show at a guess. They use a lot of Robin's and that Noble M600 is a press car.

Cobrar

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 24, 2006
Metro Detroit
Behind the scenes at a TopGear live show at a guess. They use a lot of Robin's and that Noble M600 is a press car.

Is she, or isn't she coming to Austin? ;-))

john gourley

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 27, 2006
Dave I'm Scotch Irish if you need any help building a rapport with Amy. You know I'm there for you Man......