The Ford GT Hardcover book is here!!!!!

Matech GT1

GT Owner
Apr 2, 2009
London
This looks like an epic book ! How do I get one sent to me in the UK?
Thanks
Steven
Formally of Matech

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
This looks like an epic book ! How do I get one sent to me in the UK?
Thanks
Steven
Formally of Matech

All you have to do for international orders is email Marcie, she will take care of you. m@t5design.com She will have you pay through Paypal or something like that. No problem!

Matech GT1

GT Owner
Apr 2, 2009
London
Fantastic. Thanks ever so much for the quick response.
All the best
Steven

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
What book ? :shrug

Is this the GTJoey story ? :rolleyes

Joey ........... uhhh ... what age were you potty trained ? :tap:

I was twelve !:O

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Hey guys, hope all is well, been a long week...The first weekend in june is our book signing at Carlisle........so be there, I will be bringing cp-1 in my newly renovated trailer attatched to the LT.
The book signing and the car will be in building t ...there wont be room for other gt's as there will be lee holmans /andreti/lorenzo galaxie race car from 63.......
So the adventure continues..........if you have a book , can sign it there, yes Im reaching out to Fred G. , Marcie will be there and probably John Klor and Chris Theodore.....lets see , will email if DBKand Camillo want to make another run.......have some paintings and all...........sign some books.........enjoy gtjoey 1314 and very appreciative for this coming together....thanks again......

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Is this the GTJoey story ? :rolleyes

I do recall it originally being referenced as "The Life and Times of GT Joey". :lol

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Yeah, but everyone fiquired we needed more substance.......:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol gtjoey1314

pe2unia

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Just ordered!!
Thanks Joey and Marcie

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
Looks sweet. Just ordered mine.

robt777

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jun 28, 2010
Florida & Ohio
Trying to order it online, keeps dropping my info, so I'm on the phone with them now.........................

Success, got my confirmation!!!

What number did you call? Had the same problem, called the 800 number and was told I had the wrong number.

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
What number did you call? Had the same problem, called the 800 number and was told I had the wrong number.
In post #1:

Marcie Cipriani ; M@T5design.com ; 570-971-4839

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Okay, the ALL FORD CARLISLE EVENT is june 3rd to the 5th, I will get there on thurday the 2nd to set up CP-1 in building T for the book signing, we will have a table plus on hand Marcie,myself, possible Fred G. will put a call out to Chris T, Camillo , Ron R, and a bunch of others in the book who built and worked on the GT project............So bring your books, there will be about 75 to purchase and will call Marcie later today to see where we stand on how many are left............Thanks again to everyone,
Marcie's son will be home this week with spring break so calling that cell number should be a little easier to get her as she will be around this week.....
Happy holdays.......GTJOEY1314

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
I ordered mine and it did say its backordered so I assume I will get it in May. But I forgot to provide my VIN# and have sent Marcie an e-mail. I hope Marcie gets it. If its not too late to get the VIN Plaque.

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
GEE TEE, she is working on it as we speak, trying to match your vin if it wasnt already spoken for.........will call or email you later......thank you..gtjoey1314

Black GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 2, 2006
Did'nt send my Vin number when I ordered.....:(

GTNJ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 21, 2006
State of Confusion
Okay, the ALL FORD CARLISLE EVENT is june 3rd to the 5th, I will get there on thurday the 2nd to set up CP-1 in building T for the book signing, we will have a table plus on hand Marcie,myself, possible Fred G. will put a call out to Chris T, Camillo , Ron R, and a bunch of others in the book who built and worked on the GT project............So bring your books, there will be about 75 to purchase and will call Marcie later today to see where we stand on how many are left............Thanks again to everyone,
Marcie's son will be home this week with spring break so calling that cell number should be a little easier to get her as she will be around this week.....
Happy holdays.......GTJOEY1314

Pick me up along the way .... Joey baby. :biggrin

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
GTNJ/ALL the rest, Rick from Carlisle called...if you want to he can have an outside parking field for GT'S only.....if you would like call rick marko at carlisle, if we get enough lets go for dinner and all the rst.....SOMEONE ELSE WILL HAVE TO ORGANISE THIS......
I will be buried inside with the book stuff........enjoy gtjoey1314

GEE-TEE

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 1, 2009
Calabasas, California
Thanks GTJOEY- I sahll keep on smiling! :)

racelance

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 26, 2006
Carlisle, PA
Joey- Glad you'll be at the Carlisle Ford Nationals from June 3-5! I'll ask Rick to post on the site to keep us up to date on where the GT's will be located & etc. It should be a fun time!! Hope to see some of you guys during the big event.

Cheers,

Lance

PS Where's my book already?!?

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
GEE TEE......Glad Marcie can do it....Lance and Rick your books are put aside........I feel sorry as One out of all the orders could not be matched with the vin..........pm me , maybe theres a different number thats put aside that has some kind of relevence.........thanks everyone..........
I will start making calls to Ford guys going to Carlisle tonite....
GTJOEY1314