The Final Countdown

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Things are a little different now than they were in the beginning here...

now.jpg

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
At this point Terry is basically an employee. Any special reason you and Kelly were there?
Nope.

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
What an epic adventure! Love my 2005, and the trips to LeMans and the other races? Unforgettable! The new car is dynamite, and having the “access” to the executives, drivers, race team, Multimatic etc. has made it even more special. Many thanks to DBK for making it all happen.

The Grey Ghost

GT Owner
Mar 13, 2009
Kansas City
Maybe Dr Frank will let us have the gala at his place!

Ed
Better make it winter, or you have to see him by his pool in his mankini.

Reactions: Ed Sims and digman1

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan
Definitely hard to believe it is almost over. PM Ford’s final deliveries are lined up and the next 6-8 weeks will be busy! Some cool specs coming so looking forward to that! Loved every minute of this experience and the friendships that came from it. Big thanks to DBK for all u have done with the GT program!

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
When my NFGT arrived in 2019, I told my wife it was the biggest car day of my life! It was . Will never top that!
Thanks to all involved!

Kiteboarder Ken

GT Owner
Jun 25, 2020
Tampa Florida
I am on the waiting list for one. Still waiting-there's still a chance!
I hedged my bet and bought a 2020 7 months ago jusssst in case my number doesn't come up. Come on will someone just cancel their order for me?!!

ENZO BTR

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 11, 2005
Southern California
There are various “Moments in Time‘ we all experience throughout life, and if we’re lucky we recognize them when they’re happening versus realizing it in retrospect.

During my delivery tour in mid-December of 2018 I already knew it was a special moment, but after my morning tour the MM guys invited me to stay for lunch, as the entire team was having their Christmas lunch that day, which included a big buffet of food and raffle of various Ford GT items to the guys that built our cars. All right in the middle of the plant floor.

I ended up being at MM for more than 3 hours that day, and I reveled in how special that “Moment in Time” was.

Great car, great facility, and (most importantly) great people. Those of us who saw the magic happening in person are very, very fortunate.

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
I think all of us who got one and keep it feel extremely lucky! I know I do

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Things are a little different now than they were in the beginning here...

View attachment 67465
I can’t imagine that it not a thrill every time you walk in !

Howard

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 26, 2007
Florida/North Jersey
Although I didn't make the cut for a NFGT I've enjoyed all of your experiences vicariously. I still can't believe my good fortune to own my '06 Tungsten. 45,000 miles and I ain't sell'n to no one!

Hootie Kovach

GT Owner
Jan 19, 2023
Eastern Pa.
A new member here but long time Ford guy. Just recently took delivery of my new 2022 FORD GT "HERITAGE" CAR on Jan 6th 2023.. WHAT A JOURNEY IT'S BEEN FOR ME. Was at the factory on Dec 6th 2022 to see my car being built.. what a thrill for my wife and I..
go the impression then (Dec 6) that there were not many cars let to finish...

06VistaBlueGT

Aug 30, 2006
Definitely hard to believe it is almost over. PM Ford’s final deliveries are lined up and the next 6-8 weeks will be busy! Some cool specs coming so looking forward to that! Loved every minute of this experience and the friendships that came from it. Big thanks to DBK for all u have done with the GT program!

When you mean "cool specs" are you meaning some ECP cars? I understand you can't say what colors, but to know that there are still a few more unique colors, would be very cool to hear.

I would LOVE to somehow see the list of all the different custom colors that were used for all the ECP optioned cars. Would be something to see. 👍

Last edited:

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Yeah, most of them are.

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
What’s really cool about how this program went down is with all the customer input regarding options and ECP, most of the cars are 1 of 1 ultimately. With heritages being the more common specs.

Reactions: 06VistaBlueGT

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
heritages being the more common specs.
Dont forget the production numbers of the "Carbon Series".

Reactions: Special K

07XL0027

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
May 20, 2012
Austin TX
Don’t be hating on the Carbon Series. Many different ECPs

Reactions: Ed Sims

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Many Carbon Series are 1 of 1. My Grabber blue is.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Zero hate on Carbon series. Only commenting that the take rate was high (for a good reason). Must be the highest production "series" over a base car. As a lot of you know, we are down with the ECP program, and pretty sure ours is a one off also.

Reactions: Special K

Gary

GT Owner
May 11, 2006
Festus, Missouri
Have two yellow beauties, 2005 and a 2021. I'm a "Lucky Boy", Thank you Ford Motor Company and all involved.