The Bronco Thread

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Bronco is not eligible for X-Plan Benefits for the 21MY.

True. However at least two dealerships have committed to provide an add'l $300 discount AND cap "Dealer Fees" at $100 (a further savings) for those persons that can provide an x-plan PIN at the time of consummating their transaction. While there may be more, the two dealerships that are providing x-plan discounts (presumably without Ford's contribution) are; Granger in Iowa and Stephens Auto Center in WV. Both are providing Bronco Pricing at $1,000 under invoice and an additional $300 off for x-plan PIN holders as well as a doc cap fee of $100.

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan
If anyone isn't happy about how they are getting their info or being treated we would love to have your business. Being here in the Detroit area i feel we can give you the strait answers and make the experience great. BTW, X plan is not eligible and A/Z plan isn't eligible on First Editions. This isn't a choice by the dealer. Granger's initial allocation isn't near what they thought it would be so there will be A LOT of unhappy customers come May when Ford lets them know the build timing.

Reactions: spartan

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
I typed 5 different responses to this thread and finally just gave up.

But I’m following along.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I typed 5 different responses to this thread and finally just gave up.

But I’m following along.

I can definitely imagine the gist of them.

Reactions: Special K

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
I can definitely imagine the gist of them.
I’m just excited to be talking something remotely related to cars again...

B. West

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2012
Irvine, CA
Please keep in mind that this is a totally new vehicle and a new process altogether of distributing allocation via a reservation system. We have learned some things from Mach E and Bronco Sport however, the full size Bronco ordering process is totally different. It’s great that everyone is excited about the Bronco. Inevitably, some will not be happy about the timing of their deliveries but I think the vast majority will be very pleased to receive their new Bronco. We know our great dealer body will help make this process as fluid as possible. Good things are happening.

B. West

GT Owner
Dec 17, 2012
Irvine, CA
Additionally, as we learn and continue to refine this process, we are constantly communicating with our dealers. The intent is to minimize any customer related issues.

Reactions: Pat Milliken Ford

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
Anybody see the Area 51 paint in person? I am torn between that and Cactus Gray.

Reactions: roketman
Oct 14, 2009
Alberta, Canada
I have a hunch some lawyers will be involved before all this plays out.
Over a god damn depreciating vehicle!!??? First world problems in all their glory.

QSS

Pat Milliken Ford

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 15, 2017
Redford, Michigan
Anybody see the Area 51 paint in person? I am torn between that and Cactus Gray.
[/QUOTE]
My favorite is Area 51. I will text you pic of a Cactus Grey that I was around recently.

Reactions: BAT and Special K

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
I checked with my dealer and fortunately I’m #2 in line behind the owner on their allocation list. My dealer is slated to receive 41 units this year.

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Like watching early voting results, the Bronco forum is tracking some 414 (and counting) reservations that have been entered in as orders.

Model.jpgBodyStyle.jpg
Color.jpg

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
So a 2-door First Edition in Lightning Blue or Iconic Silver, and you got yourself a rare, sure-fire future collectible ;)

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
So a 2-door First Edition in Lightning Blue or Iconic Silver, and you got yourself a rare, sure-fire future collectible ;)
Lightning Blue is the only color exclusive to the FE and Iconic Silver isn’t available on the FE. That helped seal the deal for me on LB, plus it should go nicely with the navy pier interior.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
IMG_1467.jpg

Get an R/C to pass the time while you wait.

Hmmm, is this thing even licensed? Seems to be missing a blue oval on the package. But I didn't pick it up or look at it in the store. Only noticing now from the image.

Oct 14, 2009
Alberta, Canada
View attachment 62219

Get an R/C to pass the time while you wait.

Hmmm, is this thing even licensed? Seems to be missing a blue oval on the package. But I didn't pick it up or look at it in the store. Only noticing now from the image.
Let me guess, "Made in China", right? That's probably why there's no blue oval. It's probably an unlicensed toy that's stolen property.

QSS

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Let me guess, "Made in China", right? That's probably why there's no blue oval. It's probably an unlicensed toy that's stolen property.

QSS

Their culture doesn't recognize the concept of intellectual property and their country doesn't recognize our patents and copyrights. They are not our friend.

I try to remember that whenever I buy anything. Unfortunately, It is getting tougher to vote with your dollars.

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
I've been working a lot recently with the DoD in aerospace - including the rollout and industry adoption/adherence to the Digital Engineering Strategy. It is crystal clear who the US perceives as the number one adversary.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
The only blue oval on the Bronco itself is on the tailgate, the same as this RC car.

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
I've been working a lot recently with the DoD in aerospace - including the rollout and industry adoption/adherence to the Digital Engineering Strategy. It is crystal clear who the US perceives as the number one adversary.
Yes, certainly in DOD and several other Departments. I’m not sure State got the memo.

Reactions: nota4re