The Bronco Thread

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Anybody see the Area 51 paint in person? I am torn between that and Cactus Gray.
Yes I have. I think it looks great! My son just ordered a Bronco in that color.

Reactions: BAT

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
Yes I have seen it on the Bronco sport and looks great! Yes , and my son also has one on order in this color! ( mine will be in rapid red!!)

Reactions: BAT

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Somewhere at Land Rover, they are only wishing they nailed their Defender re-do, as well as Ford's design team nailed the Bronco blend of new technology and classic lines.

Reactions: Special K

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Saw a Bronco in the Wild today. It was the 4-door "Sport" Model.

Meh....It was OK.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
The Bronco Sport is actually really nice for what it is. I got in one with a $29k MSRP and that’s the first time in a long time I’ve been in a car, really any car, and thought “this is a lot of car for the money.” Clever features, nice design, very reasonable price. They will sell lots to regular people.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Yeah, I am only commenting on the external design. I think Classic design is far cooler.

I am a Ford guy either way. Hope they sell a ton of these.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
MPG ratings hit the news today;

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
Really glowing review in the Drive. See:

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
Glad to see it offers a manny tranny.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
Looking like my prediction of the tires from the promotional images being left on the cutting room floor are coming true.

Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 30, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
Just received letter for my 2021 that was delayed to 2022 now to 2023 for the black hard top. Patience is a virtue …

AC41CD5B-B484-405F-A799-E1C0B742CFBA.jpeg

Last edited:

FGT899

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 10, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
When do the new Broncos begin delivery? (Not the baby sport model already seen around town)

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
When do the new Broncos begin delivery? (Not the baby sport model already seen around town)
They are starting to trickle out now, but the backlog is immense.

Reactions: Roadtrip and FGT899

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
My original build week was June 7 but has been pushed back three times so far to week of July 12 as of now. Somebody must have put me on the Sh-t list :poop:

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
Don’t feel bad ! I too was week of June 7, got pushed back 3 times now week of August 7. Your dealer will get news of build date changes long before you get a email!!

PILOTJPW1

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Maryland
We received our first unit yesterday for a VIP customer. Our next unit shows in transit. And we have a hardtop in the plant now. Lets hope from here on things go smooth.

nota4re

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 15, 2006
Lets hope from here on things go smooth.

We all hope... but it appears that there's still some rough seas ahead with potential improvement beginning in August (full-rate production objective). Michigan assembly plant will be closed down 2 of the next 4 weeks giving suppliers (namely hardtop producing Webasto) the chance to get ahead of the game a little.

The good news is that some Broncos are finally getting into customer's hands - and the initial review all continue to be very positive!

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
My original build week was June 7 but has been pushed back three times so far to week of July 12 as of now. Somebody must have put me on the Sh-t list :poop:
I haven’t even made it to the Sh-t list yet...

Iconic GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 30, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
We are going to wait a little longer.. didn’t see this coming

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Finally ordered one last night. I can live without a hard top so hopefully it'll be here in a few months.