Nov 17, 2013
Texas
Preciate y’all! God bless all!2C0385D6-95CB-4DC2-9D5B-83DE7A7FDCF1.jpeg

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
I second that! What a terrific event—thanks for putting it together (and getting us together). I’m sure there were a million things happening behind the scenes, but to us it was just seamless and fun. Thanks!

partssmann

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 1, 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona
Also second that! Thank you Chip and Dave for an awesome Rally. A special thanks to the the Beck's for taking a couple for the team and Kenneth for giving me a ride in his NGT.

ScottK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Thanks to Dave, Chip, the film crew and all of you for being an amazing group. Too many great people and memories to list.

john gourley

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 27, 2006
Very Well Done you two! The entire week was World Class

Wallyworld

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 26, 2020
Paradise Valley, AZ
Huge thanks to Dave and Chip. What an awesome event!

Also, as a first timer, thanks to everyone else for being such a warm and welcoming group. I'm already wondering where next year's event will be held!

Reactions: STORMCAT and extrap

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
^ Well put. Thanks a mil Dave and Chip for all the time n effort that has got to be involved in planning such an event, I can't really even imagine 🍻 it went off without a hitch (besides a flat and a ticket, both of which the Becks absorbed o_O😦) ... and thanks to everybody who made eye contact, smiled, said hi, shook hands and started a new friendship with me, a rather introverted guy, who just happens to like non-introverted cars :cool:👍🍻

Oh, and thanks Chip for your command performance speeches: Seriously, without a take-charge person to speak up, wrangle the group and announce the next move / event / destination / details, I think things would not flow nearly as well 🍻

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
For the rallies I love being there a day early and watching all the cars and friends come into town. Being the last one out of town is always the hardest part. It’s like we don’t want it to end!I always find it kind of sad really.We take over for three or four days and then disappear. Although I know Dbk is always relieved that it’s over. As I know first hand how much work he puts into pulling these events off. He even makes sure every car gets unloaded and loaded safely which is only a small part of what he does .My hats off to Dbk and Chip as always!!!!
I look forward to seeing you guys at the next rally!
My very best regards
Ron AKA Roketman

Last edited:

Sinovac

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 18, 2006
Largo, Florida
That was an awesome rally. Thank you Dave and Chip. Those are you who didn’t come missed a good one.

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Great job guys. Appreciate all the work to make this event a success.

BM SoCal

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 2, 2009
Orange County, CA
As first time attendees we had a great time, everything first class. Betty and I enjoyed meeting so many great people while having great drives, dinners etc. awesome job organizers!

GT Tech

Ford GT Team Alumni
Aug 13, 2006
Kingman, Arizona
I have attended 10 of the 13 rallies. This one by far is the best. Thanks Chip & Dave. You kids really outdid yourselves. Best if you get started planning next years because you are going to have a hard time besting this one.

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
Absolutely epic. The hard work Dave and Chip did is greatly appreciate. Every event, party and gathering went off flawlessly. Great job!!!! Another thanks to Jennifer for putting the ladies cooking/drinking class together. Can’t wait till next year.

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Somehow I was able to make it to every single event of the Rally (except cooking class), even took the long road to Jeromes, made it to Chip's amazing Pre-Rally party, and each event was just fantastic and unique. Well worth the drive out with a few GTs and back from California.

So lucky to see everyone after four long years. And well worth the wait. Each day was a dream.

Thank you Chip and DBK for all the sacrifices and planning you make so that the rest of us can enjoy these amazing cars with our fabulous GT family.

Seriously, that closing ceremonies secret venue was executed to perfection.

IMG_9942.jpg

HighHP

GT Owner
Jun 3, 2019
Spokane, WA
Dave & Chip - Thanks so much. This was the first GT Rally for my wife and I. We both loved it. The wife really enjoyed the ladies and the cooking class. You guys really did a lot of work to get this to happen.
Thanks again.

davidn

GT Owner
Mar 11, 2007
Carrollton,Texas
I echo all the sentiments on Rally.....ready for the next one.....

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
As a first time rally attendee I had a blast! Thanks Dave, Chip and everyone else involved. We put on well over 500 miles in Sam’s blk GT making it all the way to Flagstaff on 87a with Brian and Doug in the NGT with luggage rack after leaving Jerome. Met a great bunch of people this past week.

Also if Anyone out there has a late allocation for new GT and doesn’t want it please let me know. I would love to be able to order one, otherwise I’m staying on track for my complete no stripe collection of 7

TACHY

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 4, 2006
Fort Myers, Florida
This rally ranks as one of the best !! Thanks to Dave, Chip, Bill, Frank, Blake, and the rest of the track crew. And those who unloaded and loaded the cars. And of course Peggy for all of your hard work. Great people and memories for sure. Please let's keep the tradition going. Looking forward to Rally 14!

dreimer

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 8, 2018
Ponte Vedra Beach, FL
Thanks Dave and Chip for a great job organizing this. My first rally, and as a relatively new owner, it was really great to meet some of the folks that I've only interacted with on the forum. Great group of people and I really learned a lot!

I will admit that my wife is still a bit scarred from the drives that Chip arranged. I told her how awesome it was to finally get to drive the FGT in a more "exciting" manner on street and track and learn what the car can do, and she said "I'm glad you had fun, but you weren't sitting in the passenger seat looking at the cliff edge 6 inches away." She said going thru her mind was "we are both in the car, one mistake and our 3 daughters have no parents."

Had a great time!

extrap

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 16, 2020
Gainesville FL
Also, thanks to Doug and Todd (@TTS ?) for the 3 hot laps around the track (y) 🍻 :cool: (all my stomach could take!) ... my 2nd ride ever in a NGT, what a blast!

PXL_20211103_201411181a.png

Last edited: