Thank You

Raj Nair

Ford GT Team Alumni
Mar 10, 2015
I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you in the GT community that have sent me messages of support over the last few days. I just wanted to assure you that I, Wendy, and the family are all doing well. One of the silver linings in all of this is discovering how many true friends that I have and I count myself blessed in this regard.

I’m already looking forward to the next challenge but I hope that I’ll also be able to spend more time with my family and friends, including those in the GT community!

Thank you all, take care, and I hope to see you soon!

Raj

DC-DD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 26, 2010
PA / FL
Best of luck in the next chapter in your life.

Dominic

Biginch Blake

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 4, 2008
Rockville, Indiana
We all have had speed bumps in of life’s. Just need to push that special button, raise the front end and keep going down the road. Best of luck.

JWZ

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 17, 2013
Texas
Thanks Raj for all you’ve done from all of us! God bless you & yours in all of your efforts!

spartan

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 11, 2017
Bloomfield Hills MI
Raj,

I know you will find a terrific opportunity. Look forward to seeing you around in your new GT. All the best and God bless you and your family. Thanks for all you have done for us in this community. You are a true "car guy".

RPM217

2005 white/blue stripe
Jun 18, 2010
Rye Brook, New York
Suffice it to say, that all of us appreciate all that you have done, and hope that the future treats you well.

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Raj,
Thanks for all you’ve done for us. Thanks for being part of the Ford GT community. Best wishes for future endeavors. Look forward to seeing you at future FGT rallies and get togethers.

CJ428

Farm GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 21, 2008
NJ
Thank you for all you have done for us.
Proverbs 22:4 By humility and the fear of the LORD Are riches, honor and life.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Best of luck on the next venture! Thank you for your participation here!

THamonGT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Thank you Raj for your comments. We all love and Pray for you and your Family and wish you the best in your future. Looking forward to spending even more time with you in the near future! Thank you so much for all you have done for our Ford GT Forum Community! Tomy & Sue Hamon

KennethClay

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 15, 2012
New York
Raj,

Glad to hear that you, Wendy, and the family are ok. Thank you for all you've given to the FGT community--championing a wonderful car and bringing home an iconic victory at LeMans (and many more following that!). Please do keep us posted on your next venture, and Godspeed!

B.M.F.

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 29, 2009
Minnesota
Good luck on your next adventure Raj!! For now enjoy life and your family...

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
This community has never had a better friend. See you soon brother.

Chip

Attachments

• 27BA8DAC-E43C-4974-8892-23643D29627F.jpg
    27BA8DAC-E43C-4974-8892-23643D29627F.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 409
  • 5571FDAB-0B4A-4665-B9F3-A38C9AD1EB42.jpg
    5571FDAB-0B4A-4665-B9F3-A38C9AD1EB42.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 384
Last edited:

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
Raj,

Great to hear you and your family are doing well. Tell Wendy that Amy sends her love.

Regards,

Brian

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
We are all so grateful to you Raj and it we are truly blessed to have you in the GT community. Looking forward to seeing you enjoying events instead of working so hard to insure we all do. I think some laps on track are in your future!

digman1

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 8, 2007
Dallas Texas
Raj,
Thanks so much for letting a small community of car nuts see behind the curtain on the past and present Ford GT Programs. It was great to meet you in Austin at Rally 11, as well as signing my poster, which is proudly displayed in my office. Best wishes for your next phase of life, and enjoy that beautiful new GT you took delivery of recently.

06fordgt

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 8, 2006
Toronto Canada
Raj thanks for all your effort on this. Like all have said, I'm sure that there will be positive and bigger opportunities to come along.
Also like the rest have stated, a major thank you again.
All the best,
Angelo

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Thank you Raj for everything you've done for the history of the Ford GT and especially us as owners and enthusiasts. Few people understand the true level of risk associated with undertaking this program and it wouldn't have happened under anyone else; of that I'm positive. We've had so many great experiences as a byproduct of this adventure, and I'm positive we'll be sharing many more in the future!

BtwoG

GT Owner
Dec 8, 2013
Atlanta, GA
Thanks so much for your leadership in the program and at Ford in general. I appreciate the vision that you had to make the NFGT a reality. Everyone here owes you a huge debt of gratitude. Thanks again and I wish you all the best in your new adventures.

twobjshelbys

GT Owner
Jul 26, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Thanks Raj for being "our champion"!