Thank you DBK !!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Thanks Dave !! Daytona was a blast !! Thanks for all the coordination efforts !! Thanks to all of the Ford people !! It was great to see everyone !! Miss you all already !! Pictures coming soon !! We all got lots of cool GT souvenirs !! Sebring here we come !!

Last edited:

TO AWSUM

Ford GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 4, 2007
Niceville FL
+100 Thanks Dave.

ByeEnzo

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Dec 10, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
Great weekend seeing FGT friends. Thanks DBK!

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Thanks to Edsel for inviting us! Thanks to Ford Performance for being a great host at Daytona. Thanks to DBK for the extra effort in making this happen.

Thanks to Stormcat for being Stormcat!

Gene Cassone

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2005
way upstate NY
appears you all had a great time! Look forward to seeing everyone at Lemans!!

steved57

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Mar 29, 2008
kilgore tx
You did it again Dave - great job on putting this all together. It was a blast and had a great time seeing everyone again

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Thank you guys for coming, and thanks Ford Performance for having the faith to put it on. More to come!

Meeting this week to decide on a few venues to put together similar setups for the rest of the IMSA season. It's going to take some time to build an IMSA following, but the combo of GT350R-C racing in CTSC and GT in WTSC makes for a great weekend of Ford Performance racing. Significant possibility the IMSA/FIA WEC doubleheader at COTA is Ford GT Rally 11.

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
^^^ Cool!!! The cult will follow....

Mike Mosing

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 9, 2009
Florisiana
+1 all the way around. Can't wait to get together once again. Thanks a ton Dave.

Apollo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 5, 2006
Pahrump, NV
A big thank you Dave! Looking forward to coming events!

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
Yes, thanks Dave and Ford Performance. Ed and his posse...

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.JPG

BAT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 11, 2012
Central Mitten
1 hour before show time.

11111.JPG

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Thanks to all the Forum members who attended and provided photos and updates of the event and the racing! It was exciting and fun to see how it went and looked like an amazing experience.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Thanks to Edsel for inviting us! Thanks to Ford Performance for being a great host at Daytona. Thanks to DBK for the extra effort in making this happen.

Thanks to Stormcat for being Stormcat!

+ 1 To the first part... can't do anything about the second part of your post.. Great to see you my friend and thanks again for the shuttle rides !!

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Thank you guys for coming, and thanks Ford Performance for having the faith to put it on. More to come!

Meeting this week to decide on a few venues to put together similar setups for the rest of the IMSA season. It's going to take some time to build an IMSA following, but the combo of GT350R-C racing in CTSC and GT in WTSC makes for a great weekend of Ford Performance racing. Significant possibility the IMSA/FIA WEC doubleheader at COTA is Ford GT Rally 11.

Keep us posted. I'm planning to go to Sebring.. Let us know if Ford will have something ...planning to go either way..:biggrin

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I know some are still on the road. I hope everyone arrives home safely ...

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Im in for Limerock in CT!
As always thanks to DBK!

Vince H

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 23, 2012
Southern California
The Ford GT's return to racing is something special. We had an awesome experience at Daytona getting to spend time with just about everybody. Henry Ford III, Raj Nair , Dirk Muller in the pits, Larry Holt in the after party. It was dynamite and I can't express how awesome it is that they continue to take the time to talk to us about the program and acknowledge us as GT Ambassadors. No where else would this happen in my opinion.

COTA for Rally 11 would be awesome in my opinion. At least all the Texas guys will finally stop complaining . . . . . well maybe . . . Hahahaha. Thank you Dave. Susan and I had such a rad time at the race and as always we left with our stomachs aching from all the laughing with our extended GT family. The very best group of people I know.

Vince H

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
As always, Dave and the Ford gang did us right. Loved the event, feet are sore from all of the walking. Loved watching all the goings on in the garage pre race. Loved that they let us stay inside the garage as they worked on the cars. Great seeing all the GT guys and gals. Very excited for Ford... and the coming year of racing!

Thanks again Dave.

ps... I thought I saw the GT will be in Laguna Seca this year as well???

The Grey Ghost

GT Owner
Mar 13, 2009
Kansas City
Made it home last night.

Found out I need to walk more on a regular basis, legs are still sore.

Great to see everyone!

Thanks to DBK and Ford for having us.

Thanks also to steved57 for letting me ride shotgun on the parade lap.

Jeff

PS: Does Ford own a chicken farm somewhere?