GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 4, 2010
Wisconsin

Shark01

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
I was in the process of trying to get someone local to take a look at it when someone hit the BIN button.....I can't compete with the youtubers rolling in money, that's for sure....the cars on the low end of the market are selling really fast right now, I'm getting pretty discouraged. I guess I need to start looking at other options.

JOETWINT

FORD GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 22, 2008
Brooklyn N.Y.
I just can't watch, some of these guys give me a headache:( and he is definitely one of them.

Reactions: jammer

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I know him pretty well and he's a cool guy. He was here at my place a couple weeks ago and we just hung out and shot the shit about GTs but he didn't film anything. He spent the day with me shotgun in the 2017 GT at R12. See below.

I'll say this, when I met him, he had maybe 500-600k subscribers. Now he's well over 2 million. Sure, there is a smidge of acting involved in the vlogging, but it's an incredible entrepreneurial endeavor, it's an enormous amount of grinding to do it day in and day out, and it's cool that it pays off. Lotta work and YouTube is a way harder nut to crack than people assume. That rug can get yanked at virtually any time.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
I like him. But then again I like anyone that enthusiastic about Ford GT's.

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
It was great meeting him at R12. He has a ton of creativity and positive energy. He’ll make a great GT owner!

Reactions: DakotaGT

centerpunch

ex-GT owner x2
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 16, 2005
OH/NC
I really like the young punk. I have watched several of his vids, and he's interesting and usually entertaining. And not a phony.

I have zero interest in most of his cars and his ridiculous wraps and mods, but that's ok, I'm an old fart.

I liked this explanatory "how do I afford these cars" vid 4 years ago, where he is surprisingly intelligent for a (then) 26 year old.

Reactions: DakotaGT

DakotaGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 9, 2012
Sioux Falls, South Dakota
I really like the young punk. I have watched several of his vids, and he's interesting and usually entertaining. And not a phony.

I have zero interest in most of his cars and his ridiculous wraps and mods, but that's ok, I'm an old fart.

I liked this explanatory "how do I afford these cars" vid 4 years ago, where he is surprisingly intelligent for a (then) 26 year old.

Other than Brooks (who I enjoy), I’ve never much followed any YouTubers, because the few times I’ve watched some videos, I’ve been nauseated. I’m generally aware of the bigger names out there, but this is the first video I’ve watched from start to finish of Stradman. I agree- seems like a genuine enthusiast, and likeable fellow. I’ll be watching out for his GT content now.

PeteK

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Apr 18, 2014
Kalama, Free part of WA State
"Young punk"? He's 30 now. What's that make us?? Yeah, I know...

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Our kids watch this stuff, or follow or what ever. I can't.

w.a.nelson

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Feb 29, 2008
Asbury, NJ and Bourne, MA
Cool videos.

You gotta give the guy credit.

Looks like his car collection, age appearance and energy level have gone up exponentially in the last 4 years.

What is he taking?

I would have fired him too. 5 minutes with him in a job environment and I would go nuts.

FGT899

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 10, 2013
Phoenix, AZ
IMO this is nothing but excellent pub for GTs when guys like Stradman/Doug DeMuro choose to buy them and rave about them. The more the younger generation is exposed to our cars at shows, on YouTube, etc, the more popular they will stay in the long run. I too have a hard time with some of the YouTube content these days but I enjoyed his video and enthusiasm and look forward to more.

Rick Mustang

GT Owner
Mar 29, 2016
Central Texas
He’s gonna fry his gauges by not waiting to hit the start button.

vyprgt2

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2005
CA
His Oahu trip makes me want shave ice.

Glad to hear he is now a Ford GT owner!

oa

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
I was in the process of trying to get someone local to take a look at it when someone hit the BIN button.....I can't compete with the youtubers rolling in money, that's for sure....the cars on the low end of the market are selling really fast right now, I'm getting pretty discouraged. I guess I need to start looking at other options.
There are a lot of '05-06 GTs for sale. You won't have a problem finding one. Good luck.

Ed

Shark01

GT Owner
Jul 22, 2012
Houston Texas
This car has already been re-sold....thank God for that, it deserves a good caretaker this time.

Reactions: jammer and Voda

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
That was short lived. Wonder what the issue was?

centerpunch

ex-GT owner x2
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 16, 2005
OH/NC
That was short lived. Wonder what the issue was?

His business model is buying and modding and selling cars to entertain his viewers.

Special K

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 23, 2016
Franklinton, LA
We met at rally 12 and he’s been over to my place. I really like him, well spoken and enthusiastic.A744F42A-62D3-4A45-9FF3-4B5F92D35BBE.jpeg

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
This car has already been re-sold....thank God for that, it deserves a good caretaker this time.

:rolleyes:

Like someone who would butcher the interior of a GT? Lighten up Francis.