Speed yellow brake calipers

Gordo

GT Owner
May 27, 2009
I have an 06 speed yellow GT:biggrin and want to change the color of the calipers to yellow. Any suggestions as to painting vs powder coating? Can you order after market calipers already painted yellow ? Thanks for your help:cheers

Aug 25, 2006
I have an 06 speed yellow GT:biggrin and want to change the color of the calipers to yellow. Any suggestions as to painting vs powder coating? Can you order after market calipers already painted yellow ? Thanks for your help:cheers

I have a company that does them for me

PM me

Takes care

Shadowman

Ed Sims

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 7, 2006
NorCal
brake calipers

Gordo - be careful since the calipers get very hot. I've seen many colors change on calipers that weren't painted correctly. I also don't believe in vinyl stickers on calipers. Painted logos/lettering are the correct way to go. I had Shadowman do mine - awesome result that has held up for many road & track mile!

Ed

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Gordo - be careful since the calipers get very hot. I've seen many colors change on calipers that weren't painted correctly. I also don't believe in vinyl stickers on calipers. Painted logos/lettering are the correct way to go. I had Shadowman do mine - awesome result that has held up for many road & track mile!

Ed

I concur. If you're gonna get em done, get them done right, or you'll be doing them again soon. Either send them to Shadowman's contact, or send them to Rob in Calgary.

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
All good advise from a great pool of wisdom.