Status
Not open for further replies.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
You're so full of it. :rofl "Uh, I want whatever is not available so I can talk about it but not pay for it because I know it's never going to happen" :rofl HOW MUCH IS THAT YELLOW CAR ON THE ROOF AGAIN????

LETS CUT THE CRAP AND GO RIGHT TO THE CHASE, I WANT A ONE OFF 2007 INDY GT PACE CAR TABLE!!!!!!!!! RACE DATE STICKERS ON THE SIDE AND WE ALL SIGN IT!!!!!! AT INDY . NOW THATS WHAT I WANT. HEY LETS MAKE A DUPLICATE AND AUCTION IT OFF!!!!! WHAT SAYS ALL YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SIGNED FROM ANDRETTI, AJ FOYT, DBK,ME, CAMILLO AND ALL WHO ATTEND!!! I WANT RED BUT THE SIGNATURES WOULD LOOK OFF:thumbsdow LETS SEE, MIKE , DBK CALL ME AND MIKE INCLUDE A SHOT GLASS FROM THE G PARTY, HARDLY USED:biggrin GTJOEY!!!!!! ALWAYS , ALWAYS THINKING:biggrin ENJOY

KMCBOSS

RED GT owner
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 3, 2006
Bremerton, Washington
Dave, would you add me to the list for a red and white. Thanks Ed

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Hold on young man, quote, indy it cant happen, rally aInt happening too much politics, bony in a tiger skin thong!!!!!!! ALL THOSE CAME TRUE. NOW BUCK UP YOU YOUNG PUNKASS WITH THE BLEEK FUTURE, US OLD GUYS SAVED THE WORLD JUST ENJOY THE RIDE:willy SO , WHAT COLOR SHOULD THE ONE OFF BE..HMMMMM RED/WHITE/BLUE CENTER STRIPE? LOVE GTJOEY:thumbsup

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
If you send me the money, I'll get you a GT model covered in sheepskin seat covers with gold 100-spoke daytons. I just want to see you actually buy one of these things you throw out there for once. :lol

P.S, how could Indy not happen? Anybody can buy a ticket to a race, especially that one. It remains to be seen if anyone can *COUGH COUGH* get us on the track *COUGH COUGH*.

Hold on young man, quote, indy it cant happen, rally aInt happening too much politics, bony in a tiger skin thong!!!!!!! ALL THOSE CAME TRUE. NOW BUCK UP YOU YOUNG PUNKASS WITH THE BLEEK FUTURE, US OLD GUYS SAVED THE WORLD JUST ENJOY THE RIDE:willy SO , WHAT COLOR SHOULD THE ONE OFF BE..HMMMMM RED/WHITE/BLUE CENTER STRIPE? LOVE GTJOEY:thumbsup

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
boobala...
we better get a few laps in on the track...
i'm not paying $3k to park my Gt in front of the indy branch of scores...
doing some more tweaks to improve top end performance, don't want to embarrass myself by being to slow:banana :lol :banana

i'll pass on the gold daytons, but some dingle-berry balls might be just the finishing touch for YOUR gt if you don't get us some track time:lol :bored :lol

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
I will buy the table if you return a phone call to me in the next 10 minutes:tongue . Bony we are trying ask your buddy awsum what happened the last time the viper group went out there:frown . ITS GONNA BE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gtjoey

Keep Smiling - GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
2 hours and counting:biggrin gtjoey 1314:thumbsup

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Sure enjoy mine...

DBK, please explain to us old guys the new avatar.... milk shakes???

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Our moderator - poking the bee hive here..... ticking off Shelby and others who missed out.... BTW - I like pe2unia's! It is my car :biggrin

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
This thread is super old and this deal is loooooong over. Closing thread so people don't get confused reading the first page if they miss the date.

Status
Not open for further replies.